Charlie Nicholas

Davie2909

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK. Sky Sports need to bin these timmy cunts im fed up of them and there we are unfairly treated pish

He can take that other green & grey tainted clown, Provan with him. I thought Setanta were bad but Sky to my horror are equally so. Why cant they have impartial neutral commentators and summarisers for these games. they are plenty about

Normally it doesn't bother me what these people say but Nicholas has enraged me today. Thought he was going to give himself a heart attack. It was a bad tackle by Lafferty but no need to bring up the incident last season against aberdeen. Commentators are just as bad. :angry:

LADS DON'T LET THIS SMELLY WE JAKEY FUCKIN T*** RHAT ANNOY YEAH, THE WEE CUNT WILL GO HOME THE NITE, PISH HIMSELF, BOAK ALL OVER THE DOG AND ASK FATHER FLAHERTY FOR FORGIVENESS AND THEN TOP IT OFF WITH A WEE SUCK OF THE OLD PURPLE HEADED CUSTARD CHUCKER

FECK THE SMELLY RAT, LET'S ALL LAUGH AT CHARLIE

WATP

Did anyone see the bit where he nearly admitted being a celtic fan, realised what he was saying and changed to a celtic point of view (lol what an arse). He was also raging at Laffertys challenge on Hinkel and started going on about Lafferty faking injury against Aberdeen. I also didn't think it was a free kick leading up to fortunes goal, oops I mean push on Mcgreggor.

Normally it doesn't bother me what these people say but Nicholas has enraged me today. Thought he was going to give himself a heart attack. It was a bad tackle by Lafferty but no need to bring up the incident last season against aberdeen. Commentators are just as bad. :angry:

Exactly what i was thinking. So out of order bringing up an incident from last season. He should be pulled up for that.

I usually find Provan not too bad but his commentary on Sky today was anything but impartial!