His name is Lee McCulloch he's the leader of the team

BLUEDIGNITY

The way he attacked that header was tremendous.

He's actually been playing well recently so well done :clap:

I think the last few games he's been very solid, and has done what's asked of him

And there was no way he was going to lose that header!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Him and edu in the middle was a horrific centre midfield, the big m,an was basically playing in there on his own, glad he got the goal though as he hates the filth as much as we do....

Edu looked a good yard or two off the pace, no surprise in a way considering how long he's been out. Not saying you are, but I wouldn't hold that performance against him.

Him and edu in the middle was a horrific centre midfield, the big m,an was basically playing in there on his own, glad he got the goal though as he hates the filth as much as we do....

Edu looked a good yard or two off the pace, no surprise in a way considering how long he's been out. Not saying you are, but I wouldn't hold that performance against him.

Edu had played 13 minutes of football in six months before yesterday.

He's above criticism for any bad parts of his game due to that.

Edu had played 13 minutes of football in six months before yesterday.

He's above criticism for any bad parts of his game due to that.

I tbhink you and me are founding memebers of the edu fan club on here, i really rate the boy, was stinking yesterday though..... :lol: