His name is Lee McCulloch he's the leader of the team

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shite

fuck off, big lee stepped up today, unlike every other shitebag on the park today

Are we not entitled to opinions or do we just get shot down when we make one? Bar the goal he was awful. 1st half was shit 2nd half mmm average.

Shite

fuck off, big lee stepped up today, unlike every other shitebag on the park today

Are we not entitled to opinions or do we just get shot down when we make one? Bar the goal he was awful. 1st half was shit 2nd half mmm average.

Fantastic header and solid in his position yet instead of being happy with the goal your on here slevering on about how he's still a bad player <cr>

Shite

Fantastic header and solid in his position yet instead of being happy with the goal your on here slevering on about how he's still a bad player <cr>

I am happy about the goal. but solid he wasn't. Chasing shadows more like.

Had a poor game apart from the goal but as someone has already said would have him in there before KT in a heartbeat.

The problem yesterday was that he was alongside another defensive midfielder, alongside Davis he has been in the form of his life recently.

If WS had went 442 it would have been a different game with Fleck up front with Boyd, still would have taken 1-1 before the game and sweet jesus during it I would have chewed my own arm off for that score.