Bill Leckie Article About Tims

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...-an-excuse.html tells it straight but the best one is the tim comment left here it is

Celtic played well enough and created a huge number of chances - but it doesn't take a genius to work out why they didn't win the game.

The solution is - Celtic need better strikers !

Its as simple as that. If we had KRIS BOYD in the Celtic side then it could have been 5-1. We don't have the quality up front and we need to find the right men who can stick the ball in the net for fun.

ROBBIE KEANE is the answer. Make it happen Dermot or watch the league title disappear yet again.

a tim knows Kris Boyd is good and they are whipping out the beads now to pray to dermot and peter to bring the oh so great robbie keane to the piggery dream on

I think Robbie Keane still has a 2 or 3 good years left in EPL, but i can see him ending his career at the piggery ala Roy Keane.

yes and by that time he will be well passed his sell by just like roy keane who spent more time on the treatment table than on the park but every year the mystery robbie keane is coming we have been waiting for a good 3 or 4 years

I think Robbie Keane still has a 2 or 3 good years left in EPL, but i can see him ending his career at the piggery ala Roy Keane.

robbie keane is painted out to be this huge die hard tim, he was a liverpool fan growing up and said he liked celtic and because of this the media and celtic fans make out to be king f***** of suck the pope's wrinkly dick castle <cr>

Could imagine if Keane signed for them (he won't) but if he did...

We would be getting all this "Keane is god", "Keane will win us the title, he will destroy everyone in the SPL"

Then he turns out to be a huge dud. :lol:

Robbie Keane is overated. Honestly, they go on about him as if he's going to dominate the SPL.

he is overated, i know a spurs fan and even he says that keane isnt as good anymore.

robbie keane is painted out to be this huge die hard tim, he was a liverpool fan growing up and said he liked celtic and because of this the media and celtic fans make out to be king f***** of suck the pope's wrinkly dick castle <cr>

Is it not racism to assume that someone has to be a septic supporter just because they are Irish :rolleyes:

Agreed said for awhile Keane will only end up at them once hes finished Spurs need him just now, as you say ala Roy Keane and does anyone else remember Ian Wright turning up there when he was well by his sell by date.

:lol: Ian Wright, Roy Keane, Thomas Graveson. All star players that were meant to help Celtic dominate but who instead were giant flops and spent more time injured and drawing huge salaries off the club.

Is it not racism to assume that someone has to be a septic supporter just because they are Irish :rolleyes:

Well most Irish people i know hate Celtic...do you like to eat Haggis all the time? :craphead:

Well most Irish people i know hate Celtic...do you like to eat Haggis all the time? :craphead:

I love haggis. Won't be able to eat it ever again though :(

To accuse somebody of suupporting terrorism and condoning child abuse simply because of their nationality would probably be considered to be a racist attitude, yes.