Cracking Video

BR_54

Excellent video :D

Need to get to an Old Firm game at Parkhead

Yesterday was my first game at the piggery and it was brilliant ! :drool::21:

Same here, was fantastic, I was just a wee bit behind where that video was taken

Excellent video :D

Need to get to an Old Firm game at Parkhead

Yesterday was my first game at the piggery and it was brilliant ! :drool::21:

Same here, was fantastic, I was just a wee bit behind where that video was taken

Mine too, I was in lesbian lions lower (tu)

Absolutely loved it, the atmosphere was amazing! Rangers away support :praise: :praise:

How do all these choukters get tickets for the games when i can't it should be done on Geographical location i.e Glasgow :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What you on about? I go to all the away games and im on the continuous credit card scheme, which, I believe is guarenteed one celtic away ticket per season... have you joined it?

How do all these choukters get tickets for the games when i can't it should be done on Geographical location i.e Glasgow :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What you on about? I go to all the away games and im on the continuous credit card scheme, which, I believe is guarenteed one celtic away ticket per season... have you joined it?

I was on the wind up mate, just found it strange that i didnt hear any Glasgow accents on the video, that is all.

I was on the wind up mate, just found it strange that i didnt hear any Glasgow accents on the video, that is all.

Haha, ok :pierre:

We had lots of NI bears on our bus... LOTS :ph34r: