***The Official Hamilton 3 v 3 Rangers Thread***

Muff

The Championship means far to more than equalling Celtic's Scottish Cup record. If we had did the same thing two seasons ago we would ahve won the league and had a better chance in the UEFA Cup Final. Unfortunatly due to our small squad we are gonna have to prioritise

It's not the Rangers way as i know it to sacrifice any trophy in pursuit of another. No chance Smith will be "resting" players - he didnt do it in the League cup ffs!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official site is saying Miller is suspended for the two league games, yesterday against Celtic and the next game after this weekend which is also against Hamilton at Ibrox, so basically he is available.

how confusing - i read he was suspended vs Hamilton but of course was the league game and home. :blush:

The official site is saying Miller is suspended for the two league games, yesterday against Celtic and the next game after this weekend which is also against Hamilton at Ibrox, so basically he is available.

how confusing - i read he was suspended vs Hamilton but of course was the league game and home. :blush:

Wouldn't worry mate :lol: confused a lot of us!

Would give a couple of youngsters the chance in this game. I'm not that bothered bout the Scottish Cup this season. Would rather we kept some of the established players out and save them for the league.

:whittaker: :broadfoot: :wilson: :ssmith:

:anguish:

May get postponed but i would play that team if fit i would play beasley plus th next league game is AWAY to hamilton 12.30pm Sat 16th january Live ESPN plus i said at the start of the season we would win the treble i hope we don't take it lightly play a strong squad but rest a couple of players like davis keep mcculloch and play edu but boyd and miller is a must alexander

It's only Tuesday.. why are some saying it will be called off?

Because the snow aint melting!

I think the Accies have undersoil heating - but everyones getting so poofy about a bit of ice on the pavements it'll probably get the chop for that reason.

If its not off, play the youth squad.

The ENTIRE youth squad. :pierre:

Not sure if you're being sarcy here but it's ridiculous how some are portraying this as a pushover or even worse a game we can afford to lose.

We've built up a tremendous record in the cups since Smith came home and to equal - and then beat next season - septic's scottish cup record would just be another nail in Mowbray's coffin.

Hampden here we go for 3 Cups in a Row! :rangers:

think the league game is also at douglas park

think the league game is also at douglas park

(tu)

my mistake, yep the league game is at douglas park as well.