Mowbray wants out?

MisterC

A friend who is a sub-editor at a paper in Glasgow has told me he's hearing that on two occasions this season Mowbray has said he wants to quit but they wont let him. He's not happy as he has to do other things than work with the team which he wants to be his focus. Not sure if any truth in it but he does have the look of someone who would rather be elsewhere. Thoughts?

A friend who is a sub-editor at a paper in Glasgow has told me he's hearing that on two occasions this season Mowbray has said he wants to quit but they wont let him. He's not happy as he has to do other things than work with the team which he wants to be his focus. Not sure if any truth in it but he does have the look of someone who would rather be elsewhere. Thoughts?

He's a misaraeble bastard. Real step dooon,I was like who the fook is he to manage that shithouse.

Naw me opinion has changed he's perfect!

I know that he was said to have had discussions with the board about stepping down once earlier this season. Hopefully all that's behind him now though and he can stay on and build a team that is capable of competing for second place not just this season, but for the next 4 or 5.

UnionBear started a thread about this,seemingly Provan and Nickerless told his Granpa.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...=133091&hl=

thanks for the credit big man (tu)

He thinks he's gna be a big spender in january but he hasnae any contacts. he signed jean marc fortuneigh but noone else isnae gna be interested in such a dour manager