In all seriousness

martyboy2009

What do you think would happen? People stayin away from games? Riots outside Ibrox?

I have this feelin that there is nothing we can do about this situation and Boyd may well be out the door.

I hope I'm wrong. We would be lost without him.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think would happen? People stayin away from games? Riots outside Ibrox?

I have this feelin that there is nothing we can do about this situation and Boyd may well be out the door.

I think there will be more discussion on it than even with Cuellar. I then think we will turn our attention to the team and if we start to be poor, there will be worldwide outrage.

I would still go to the games we are not a one man team. But if we sold our goalscorer serious questions will have to be asked.

Unfortunately we would probably do nothing. We would be pissed off make some noise outside ibrox, the Rangers supporters head guy would come out with some crap about how annoyed and upset we are and them Murray, Johnston and co would come out with the usual shite. We've seen it all before. The sad fact is that staying away from games and boycotting would only hurt us even more and make worse a situation that we already hate. To make a long story short, the answer is nothing!

I think there will be more discussion on it than even with Cuellar. I then think we will turn our attention to the team and if we start to be poor, there will be worldwide outrage.

yeah i agree. Even when we got rid of Boumsong, Hutton, Cuellar, we were making a lot of profit on those deals but with Boyd?? 1 million probably! What is the point in even selling him? Freeing up 8k a week on wages? gimme a break :disappointment:

Fleck upfront with Miller. There you go.

You think smith will play fleck over lafferty up front? I dont. I would much rather sell Lafferty for 500k and save on his 18k a week wage that sell boyd for a million.

Fleck is going to have to get his chance sooner or later. Lafferty seems to be prefered on the wing for some reason...

Unfortunately we would probably do nothing. We would be pissed off make some noise outside ibrox, the Rangers supporters head guy would come out with some crap about how annoyed and upset we are and them Murray, Johnston and co would come out with the usual shite. We've seen it all before. The sad fact is that staying away from games and boycotting would only hurt us even more and make worse a situation that we already hate. To make a long story short, the answer is nothing!

:anguish:

Nothing would happen, cause at the end of the day no player is bigger than the club.

but selling a player for 600k more than we bought him for after scoring over 100 goals for us in 3 seasons is daft. I hope he stays. I'll be gutted if he goes.

If Boyd leaves we'll move on and make the best out of the situation as we can!

No player is bigger than the club but remember Boyd turned down the chance to leave Rangers last year! I don't see why people think it's an inevitable that he will leave this year. Personally I think he'll stay at Rangers until at least the summer and then if he does depart it will be on the back of a 2nd consecutive SPL title (tu)

:lol: