According to the Record RST are calling for a season ticket boycott if Boyd sold

Bluepeter9

Boycott Rangers if Boyd Sold  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a season ticket holder and would you support this boycott?

• Yes
    • No

Yer cannae start things like boycotts. Hows that gonnae help us.

aaah dont like to say it but if we get 5-6 million for boydie (maybe a big if) I think in the normal state of things someone decent couldae be bought for £2 million.

But the present decision makers havenae exactly inspired confidence with their transfer dealings the last 18 months or so.

Mate, his contract is up in the summer.He can sign a pre contract with a Club just now and leave for nothing in June. If we sell him now we'd be very lucky to get £1m for him. feckin peanuts to what he is worth to us.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope rangers come to an arrangement with boyd re a new contract,especially with the form he,s been in the last few weeks, but like everything else in life if we cant meet his wage demands ,he,ll move on and so will rangers.

a;though we all have opinions on team selection and who stays and who goes its not in the rsts remit to pick the team or

influence signing policy

although that may change when t hey buy out murrays shares

i hope rangers come to an arrangement with boyd re a new contract,especially with the form he,s been in the last few weeks, but like everything else in life if we cant meet his wage demands ,he,ll move on and so will rangers.

a;though we all have opinions on team selection and who stays and who goes its not in the rsts remit to pick the team or

influence signing policy

although that may change when they buy out murrays shares

:lol:

That's a joke, right? :unsure:

Maybe a better orchestrated(sp) protest would be do boycott the new strips that they seem to be changing every year.

I chose strips as i cant see them being a guaranteed income that lloyds would have taken into account

All that would do is reduce JJB's cash. It would have no impact on Rangers.

I for one wouldn't be supporting this boycott, the last thing the club needs is this type of crazy talk from the RST (td)

Crazy Fools! :lol:

mate, 3 times in a row???

We need to disagree soon, pick a topic

Given the RST never mentioned boycott, why are they crazy fools?

I for one wouldn't be supporting this boycott, the last thing the club needs is this type of crazy talk from the RST (td)

Well, DB got it. It was a Mr T reference.

Of course, they didnt, they intimated/suggested, my bad! :D

Kenny Miller? :craphead:

Good call, I think he is a smashing player, discuss? :sherlock:

Maybe a better orchestrated(sp) protest would be do boycott the new strips that they seem to be changing every year.

I chose strips as i cant see them being a guaranteed income that lloyds would have taken into account

All that would do is reduce JJB's cash. It would have no impact on Rangers.

bugger, thought this had been cancelled or at least near an end.

If you allow the Daily Record headlines to dictate an interpretation that was different from what was actually said, then yes, that was what was suggested.

Kenny Miller? :craphead:

Good call, I think he is a smashing player, discuss? :sherlock:

I'm glad you finally admit it, some might even say he's the main man that make us tick now :sherlock:

If you allow the Daily Record headlines to dictate an interpretation that was different from what was actually said, then yes, that was what was suggested.

Also going on what Edgar is saying on ££ ;)

I dont read the record, gives me a rash mate :lol:

Yer cannae start things like boycotts. Hows that gonnae help us.

aaah dont like to say it but if we get 5-6 million for boydie (maybe a big if) I think in the normal state of things someone decent couldae be bought for £2 million.

But the present decision makers havenae exactly inspired confidence with their transfer dealings the last 18 months or so.

'Maybe' a big if?!?! :lol:

His contract's up in 5 months! He could sign a pre-contract now with someone ffs, so why on earth would anyone offer 5-6m?!

Given that we accepted £3.5m when he had an 18 month contract!

Going by what David Edgar says in the article, which he has said is completely accurate, he has done everything bar actually say the word boycott.

Absolutely terrible timing and comments. Rangers are in no position to be able to reject reasonable offers for any of our players, does he not understand that?

Going by what David Edgar says in the article, which he has said is completely accurate, he has done everything bar actually say the word boycott.

Absolutely terrible timing and comments. Rangers are in no position to be able to reject reasonable offers for any of our players, does he not understand that?

I was speaking to him today on ££, and, well, yeah he does say the paper misrepresented him. The problem being, when you speak to a Record reporter, what do you expect?

But, of course, I asked a question on there, and, have been life banned for "infraction of the rules" :lol:

God knows what it was! Maybe I didnt kiss his arse enough?

From what I can see on newsnow and the web most media outlets were reporting rumours of Boyd signing a new contract, the rhebel has made the RST & DE look very silly here.

7 points clear, playing well(Sunday aside),the feel good factor returning amongst the fans(Hibs away a prime example) and they handed a fans boycott headline to that shower.

if the rst do this it will just justify to me these guys aint real fans

i think they started out with good intentions but the £££££ have taken over

ill never give up my season book as long as i can afford it.

i think its goes like this - tho the streets be broad and narrow....

if the rst do this it will just justify to me these guys aint real fans

i think they started out with good intentions but the £££££ have taken over

ill never give up my season book as long as i can afford it.

i think its goes like this - tho the streets be broad and narrow....

*straits :)