Nuremburg hughs hotline in rhebel, guess the topic ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Big Kyle ? Funny that ain't it. Also strategically placed on same page is an advert for charlie and the bhoys well known rhepublican band. Just a coincidence Eh ? Me bein paranoid ? I think not ! :sherlock:

spot on, these fucks know what they are doing, dont let anyone else tell ye otherwise!

i missed it coz i dont get that shite or any other for that matter

(tu)

vinny jones is the guy who battered the oirish press man after the oirland v england game in a hotel in dublin after the riot in the 90's.

i like vinny and he is very proud to be british

I like him and some of his work ,football/films,although if he has sung this filthy song he can kindly fcuk off

vinny jones is the guy who battered the oirish press man after the oirland v england game in a hotel in dublin after the riot in the 90's.

but sings about potaotes not growing in oirland

but sings about potaotes not growing in oirland

ive missed something

what did he sing?

i doubt it was the septic version, hes british through n through

unless hartson and bellamy have had a hold of him!!!!

FCUK vinnie jones,an englishman who thought he was welsh,who lives in usa,sounds a bit like familiar fir that mhob,

Like their title challenge ,hope hes gone in sixty seconds

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like him and some of his work ,football/films,although if he has sung this filthy song he can kindly fcuk off

What he said (tu)