Most boring sport to watch.

BluenoseGaz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to go through most of what has been said in this thread.

Golf - Only really watch the Majors but think it's fantastic to watch when I do watch it.

Cricket - To watch the whole test/match of Cricket I find it one of the most boring sports although I watched the highlights of the 20/20 world cup and was engrossed!

Snooker - Same as Golf really as I only watch the big events but love it when I watch it.

Darts - Don't find it boring atall!

American Football - Same as the darts.

Baseball - Find it boring, not sure if it's because of the commentators or just the fact the flow of the game is really slow.

Rugby - Find the club games boring but love watching the World Cup and 6 nations.

Tennis - Don't find tennis boring but it can be depending on who is playing.

Motorsport - Love watching F1 and some touring championships but thats as far as it goes. NASCAR has to be the worst out of the whole lot.

Horse Racing - It's a betting sport so it will be great if you have a bet on and absolutely dire if not. Same as greyhounds etc..

Anyway got bored so cba doing any more but out of that list I'd probably go for Baseball.

Cricket is amazing! I love it. I do prefer the shorter games to the 5 day Tests thpugh as the teams have to go for it in the one day Tests or the 20/20.

I went to see the first Ashes match ever that was held outside Australia and England. Was in Cardiff and you go at about like 9am. Get breakfast, start boozing as ye can buy beers there. Just sit and watch or come and go as you please. Until the game finishes at like 4/5pm. Its quality.

My rugby club also has a cricket team. And in the summer we have this thing where its called the Tunnocks 7's (as its sponsered by Tunnocks) which anybody can enter a cricket team, even if ye haven't played before. Just go down, get pished and go up to bat and field for a while. Its a fucking murder game as well. Its really hard to play.