• Everton
    • Aston Villa
    • West Ham Utd
    • Manchester City
    • Newcastle Utd
    • Leeds Utd
    • Other
    • None, I hate English football

Everton are regarded as the Catholic club, Liverpool the Protestant club.

That is not true. It's a myth basically invented by us because I've heard no one else anywhere - Liverpool or Everton fans ever say this! In the past Liverpool prebably were the protestant team, but never to the extent that we are. and Everton have never been a catholic team.

As for which English team I like, it has to be Carlisle United.

Everton have a chapel inside there ground! <cr>

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton are regarded as the Catholic club, Liverpool the Protestant club.

That is not true. It's a myth basically invented by us because I've heard no one else anywhere - Liverpool or Everton fans ever say this! In the past Liverpool prebably were the protestant team, but never to the extent that we are. and Everton have never been a catholic team.

As for which English team I like, it has to be Carlisle United.

Everton have a chapel inside there ground! <cr>

I suppose you realise that outside of Scotland a chapel isn't necessarily a catholic church? :rolleyes:

It's actually outside the ground as well.

everton historically are the catholic club, they do have a church/chapel outside the ground, i believe the club chaplain is a COE minister. Hes been on SSN before. They also play hail hail(i think) on the tannoy before games.

liverpool historically are the protestant club, but have been polluted by the immigrant scHum in recent times.

there is still segregated schooling in liverpool which doesnt help the divide down there.

My wee teams are Man City, Chelsea and West Ham.

I also follow any team who has a Rangers minded manager! I like to keep tabs on my fellow bears.

Bolton. Most of my mates support Bolton, but nowadays i refuse to go with them on the grounds they were interested in Aids McGayday.

your new manager is right bitter tim! :lol:

he will do well for you though

(tu)

everton historically are the catholic club, they do have a church/chapel outside the ground, i believe the club chaplain is a COE minister. Hes been on SSN before. They also play hail hail(i think) on the tannoy before games.

liverpool historically are the protestant club, but have been polluted by the immigrant scHum in recent times.

there is still segregated schooling in liverpool which doesnt help the divide down there.

I also follow any team who has a Rangers minded manager! I like to keep tabs on my fellow bears.

Dunfermline have a version of that song, does that make them a catholic club?

Both clubs have a mixed support, i know plenty of Everton fans, some like us, some like them, but iv hated liverpool since i was wee no matter if there seen as the Protestant club or not :pierre:

Man Utd - supported them before i supported the gers when i was about 4 o r 5. I dont exactly cheer them on when theyre playing the likes of wigan at home but love watching them in europe and when they play bigger teams in premiership. Im more a fan of the premiership over all though and i would love to see Arsenal put up a proper challenge this season because i love watching them and love the way they play. For some reason i fucking hate chelsea but again they are great to watch and have been so unlucky in the champions leage in the past 2 years i want to see them do well in that

Bolton. Most of my mates support Bolton, but nowadays i refuse to go with them on the grounds they were interested in Aids McGayday.

Your team is the most boringest team in the world to watch

boringest? :P

Dunfermline have a version of that song, does that make them a catholic club?

Both clubs have a mixed support, i know plenty of Everton fans, some like us, some like them, but iv hated liverpool since i was wee no matter if there seen as the Protestant club or not :pierre:

are you nuts? i didnt say thats what makes them a kaflik club!!! :lol:

and i doubt they played it 100 years ago too :lol: fuck, did they have tannoys back then?

i said historically which is correct

i couldnt care less about them, i was just clearing something up

Your team is the most boringest team in the world to watch

boringest? :P

Yes that is a word , is it not? :sherlock: