***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I have a good feeling about Sat's game, Hearts have a few injury worries themselves and, lets face it, they're shite, we beat them with ten men. 4-1 and David Weir to get a hat trick as he'll be played up front as the lone striker due to his vast experience.

Hearts are playing really poor just now but picking up results, certainly looks like its going to be an interesting game... cant wait... I really cant see our team getting complacent in this title run because we have had so many chances to our team, the lineup is not consistant enough for them to get complacent as they are all being kept on their toes. The only problem we will have is players that do come in who havent featured as often have to find their feet and hit the ground running.

I have no doubt that if Lafferty is out as well as Miller, Novo, Naismith and Boyd - Big Lee will get his 'chance' with Fleck up beside him.

McGregor

Boadfoot Weir Wilson Papac

David Edu Thomson Whittaker

Fleck McColloch

Probably looking at:

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:davis: :mcculloch: :thomson: :whittaker:

:fleck:

:lafferty:

If no laff i wud stick little to rm davis to cm as edu aint fit enuf for 90 mins n mcculloch up top!

Hearts have their injury problems aswell. Goncalves, Templeton, Thomson, Driver all injured, Zaliukas is carrying a knock and Palazuelos is suspended. They also don't have any strikers!

i really hope miller and novo are back soon.

lafferty has us all to prove wrong if he is in the team on saturday.

he done nothing against hamilton in the league, so here is hoping at ibrox he starts to get some goals!

Hearts have their injury problems aswell. Goncalves, Templeton, Thomson, Driver all injured, Zaliukas is carrying a knock and Palazuelos is suspended. They also don't have any strikers!

Has their been any comment on miller or novo apart from what walter said directly after the game ?

Haven't seen or heard anything.

Has their been any comment on miller or novo apart from what walter said directly after the game ?

Haven't seen or heard anything.

Yesterday Smith said this

"Miller will certainly be out, Nacho we will have to wait and see," said Smith.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8469871.stm