***The Official St. Mirren v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do i have the feeling us and the tims are both going to draw tonight!!!

cause your a pessamistic cunt

Its more the fact that i seen Thomson coming on. Ive only been watching since the start of the 2nd half gies a break.

does anyone else not understand why fleck one of our best players on sat didnt start?

why the fuck persevere with laff ,he aint gonna turn into pele overnight walter ffs..

Fleck isn't a main striker, neither is Miller .. the only guy who comes close to filling that role would then be Lafferty.

Also, you comment "he aint gonna turn into pele overnight" .. well, exactly. Lafferty needs games, goals and confidence, he certainly isn't going to get them from sitting on the bench.

so he has impressed you enough ,so much so you that he needs games ,ok you obviously see something that most of us dont then...fair does ...

I believe he should've been "rested" for tonights game but i presume to think that maybe as it is St Mirren, then his chances of getting that confidence boosting goal will be increased.

Problem is, if not Lafferty as the main striker ... then who ??

naw fair comment mate,hope your right..

Why do i have the feeling us and the tims are both going to draw tonight!!!

cause your a pessamistic cunt

Its more the fact that i seen Thomson coming on. Ive only been watching since the start of the 2nd half gies a break.

we need to get the finger out but we should still win

Offfttt !!!

Need to get that 2nd goal.

Of course, now that Thomson is on that means that David will be pushed out to the right, where we will lose his drive & penetration from deep.

Thomson not playing his best, not influencing as much as David would from there ... poor substitution & tactical changes for me