BNP - at Ibrox

Why should they not sell it anyway? No law has been passed making them any more illegal/abhorrent than any other bunch of wank politicians.

Because they are despicable scumbag racists.

I don't want them anywhere near Ibrox and as a support we should hound them and chase them back to the holes from whence they came.

You, on the other hand, appear to be relaxed about them selling their poison close to our home. Hhmm.

some of the irony on this thread is mind blowing

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me why it is okay for blacks to have black history month, dedicated forums, unions, awards, mens groups. But when whites have these sort of things it it deemed as extreme-right-wing, racist, neo-nazi or fascist?

Can someone tell me why it is okay for blacks to have black history month, dedicated forums, unions, awards, mens groups. But when whites have these sort of things it it deemed as extreme-right-wing, racist, neo-nazi or fascist?

Well said (tu)

Why is it a 'problem'?

Why is what a problem? Policies based on skin colour? Homophobia? Anti-semitism? Xenophobia? The BNP in general - their hatethink, their ignorance? Their idiot leader? Violent criminals representing BNP core-values as councillors?

I find all of that (and more) problematic.

Policies based on skin colour - not any more

Homophobia - ask Peter Tatchell which party he has had the most 'homophobic' dealings with. It isn't the BNP

Anti-semitism - They have a Jewish councillor and members

Xenophobia - a charge that could be levelled at all three main parties in some form or another and a few minor ones

Ignorance - debatable. Again, all parties could be accused of this

Idiot leader - name me a party that doesn't possess this trait

Councillors with dodgy pasts - you're clutching at straws with this one.

Spare me - if you want to be an apologist for the BNP and their moronic outlook, divisive policies and entirely unique brand of hate then feel free. It is your right after all.

Just as Griffin exercised his right to reveal the depths of his ignorance to a nation-wide audience.

Why is it a 'problem'?

Why is what a problem? Policies based on skin colour? Homophobia? Anti-semitism? Xenophobia? The BNP in general - their hatethink, their ignorance? Their idiot leader? Violent criminals representing BNP core-values as councillors?

Homophobia - ask Peter Tatchell which party he has had the most 'homophobic' dealings with. It isn't the BNP

Xenophobia - a charge that could be levelled at all three main parties in some form or another and a few minor ones

despite Griffins cleaning up of their public image and PR savvy we all know what will happen if the BNP ever get voted in

Why is it a 'problem'?

They still have policies where they would discriminate against you because of the colour of your skin.

Name one.

It's known as 'guilty-white liberalism', whereby certain people still think they should feel ashamed for the slave trade.

It's generally a luxury extolled by the privileged who like to hop inbetween the latest cause-celebres.

Has its roots in Doublespeak;

white pride = supremacist

Black pride = empowerment

Why is it a 'problem'?

despite Griffins cleaning up of their public image and PR savvy we all know what will happen if the BNP ever get voted in

You don't 'know' what they would do. You only suspect what they would do based on a completely subjective view of a few policies which are probably wide of the mark anyway.

And anyway, if they did attain power, they could only have done so on the back of a majority meaning that most people shared thier views. Accordingly, opinions like yours would be in the minority and people would have the government that they deserved.

That's democracy.

Why is it a 'problem'?

Spare me - if you want to be an apologist for the BNP and their moronic outlook, divisive policies and entirely unique brand of hate then feel free. It is your right after all.

Just as Griffin exercised his right to reveal the depths of his ignorance to a nation-wide audience.

I'm not an apologist for anyone.

I don't support the BNP. I don't support any political party.

All I'm doing is exposing the knee-jerk, reactionary views of bleeding-heart liberalism which cannot formulate a coherent argument.

If they were racist, they would be banned.

If people want to vote for them, they should be entitled to as much as any other party.

The criticisms mentioned above can be labelled at most parties.

The problem with people like yourself is, you are against something but you have no idea why other than some random, questionable dictats from various partisan groups.

I don't like the BNP but at least I have a consistent reason to support my argument.

You have nothing other than back copies of The Guardian.

Why is it a 'problem'?

You don't 'know' what they would do. You only suspect what they would do based on a completely subjective view of a few policies which are probably wide of the mark anyway.

And anyway, if they did attain power, they could only have done so on the back of a majority meaning that most people shared thier views. Accordingly, opinions like yours would be in the minority and people would have the government that they deserved.

That's democracy.

aye right - people can share their views but their views can - and WILL - change if they ever attain power

but, your right - I dont know what they will do........but my view is based on what has happened when extreme right wing parties came to power in various contries.

Well said (tu)

(tu)

have to agree, on tv black people can say "my brother, my sisiter" etc, but if a white person said this its racist, looking further afield, in america how can a black woman win miss america? but a white woman cant enter miss black america? is that racist?

aye right - people can share their views but their views can - and WILL - change if they ever attain power

but, your right - I dont know what they will do........but my view is based on what has happened when extreme right wing parties came to power in various contries.

Name me one party that hasn't altered thier policies when they came into power? The charge levelled against most parties is that they drop manifesto pledges when they attain power, not implement new ones. Maybe the same would be the case with the BNP.

Name me an extreme right wing party that has come into power without popular support. People get what they vote for/support.

Name me one party that hasn't altered thier policies when they came into power? The charge levelled against most parties is that they drop manifesto pledges when they attain power, not implement new ones. Maybe the same would be the case with the BNP.

Name me an extreme right wing party that has come into power without popular support. People get what they vote for/support.

thats my point - I'm not criticising them, its what every party does

I'm going to stop now as you seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing

there was a poll done months ago in a leafy borough in england and it was relayed on the news at ten i think, that 7/10 people polled when given a list of policies presented by a political party would vote for them, and when informed it was actually the bnp they said no they wouldnt vote for them :rolleyes: there policies do appeal to people but they will never shake off the jackboot mentality

Its probably, at least in our Western world, got something to do with there never having been a black only drinking fountain, black only seats on the bus or rules excluding white males from voting.

So you now concede that they are no worse than any other party?

I didn't even realise I was in an argument.

Its probably, at least in our Western world, got something to do with there never having been a black only drinking fountain, black only seats on the bus or rules excluding white males from voting.

So that excuses 'positive discrimination'?

It is either racist or it is not.

WHAT?!!!

no, in that respect they are no worse than any other party

There's no comparison between the fear that the tories or labour will go back on their word when the worst case is something like the public not getting a veto on the EU treaty and with Griffin.

Just zero comparison, none.

I don't like the BNP but at least I have a consistent reason to support my argument.

You have nothing other than back copies of The Guardian.

You are clever, aren't you. I didn't catch your consistent reasons - probably far too high-brow for the likes of me.

I did see your risible Tatchell comment and something about how other parties were just like the BNP. Other than that...

Who's excusing anything? someone said "why can't I have a union dedicated to white men" and I told him why he can't.

If two men want something to the detriment of others, one of whom after a life of priviledge and one of whom after a life of struggle then public perception will favour one over the other because a sense of fairness and equality exists in the natural unpredudiced mind.

And public perception or its conscience, for all its faults, keeps a lot of the things that keep society sane ticking over.

the BNP hanging around ibrox is the reason that I dont go to the matches

You must be a right delicate fucker.

not at all delicate but 3 cunts booting you up and down a street because of the colour of your skin does make you a bit cautious :)

There's no comparison between the fear that the tories or labour will go back on their word when the worst case is something like the public not getting a veto on the EU treaty and with Griffin.

Just zero comparison, none.

You have no idea what BNP policies would be should they attain power. None. Neither do I.

However, look how the international community reacted to Apartheid and Iraq with sanctions and so on after they incurred thier displeasure. Griffin is a political pragmatist. He knows that he coul dnever bee too 'extreme' as this country relies on world trade for its survival. He knows he couldn't jeopardise that. Worst case scenario I suspect would be a slightly more right-wing UKIP.

That being said, they could only attain power if they had popular support. They could only retain power if thier policies found favour with the majority. They would have to be liked by the majority in the first place to get in and then found agreeable by the majority to stay in. In those instances, any 'fault' would lie with the electorate for providing the party with a popular mandate.

the BNP hanging around ibrox is the reason that I dont go to the matches

You must be a right delicate fucker.

not at all delicate but 3 cunts booting you up and down a street because of the colour of your skin does make you a bit cautious :)

Nothing to worry about any more mate - Ruddie has been outlining just how cuddly and friendly the BNP are these days. To all and sundry.

We can look forward to next BNP leader being black, gay and jewish. Seems inevitable really.

Who's excusing anything? someone said "why can't I have a union dedicated to white men" and I told him why he can't.

If two men want something to the detriment of others, one of whom after a life of priviledge and one of whom after a life of struggle then public perception will favour one over the other because a sense of fairness and equality exists in the natural unpredudiced mind.

And public perception or its conscience, for all its faults, keeps a lot of the things that keep society sane ticking over.

Public perception of black people led to years of persecution.