Craig Bellamy is narrowly missed by a cider bottle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope they throw the book at Man Utd.

Totally agree. Just watched the highlights there, didn't know the score, felt gutted for the City fans and I really didn't think I'd care.

The little bhastard took a couple of coins to his napper, I would take most of Man Utds Wembley tickets & offer them to the opposition.

He got hit on the head by a coin and as he was on the ground bottles and all sorts continued to rain down on him. The bastards should get crucified by the FA but will probably get away with a pissy fine.

that's a fucking shame............ I missed it :( gutted. :pierre:

He got hit on the head by a coin and as he was on the ground bottles and all sorts continued to rain down on him. The bastards should get crucified by the FA but will probably get away with a pissy fine.

A pissy fine ? Which they could be doing without in there financial situation :pierre:

It couldn't have been one of those exemplary upstanding fans from the beautiful Manchester that threw it. Surely not after the high ground they used to pummel Rangers fans not so long ago ?

No, it must have been a Rangers fan that happened to still be down there that threw it.

it was full aswell. how the fuck did someone get in with that.

you can buy alcoholic drinks in english grounds...

just not allowed them at your seat...

I thought they had to pour them into plastic glasses as part of the rule? :sherlock:

Seems a bit silly, searching them on the way in for weapons, then selling them weapons inside.

Course they will they always fucking do, scum utd run the fa, i was dieng for tevez or bellamy to score tbh, would love to have seen their celebration, and then tevez did :D