John Fleck

skinnymate1690

Smith bought Lafferty therefore Lafferty plays. Depite contributing nothing.

He contributed an assist. atleast give him a little credit when it's due, it was a very good pass.

Aye, was a great pass.

I think he was on the bench- but it was a strange decision to start Lafferty over Fleck, the only reason perhaps being Lafferty's price tag...

I'd have played Fleck and Lafferty again, Miller was nowhere near match fit.

A Half fit Miller puts in more effort than Lafferty does in 2 games so for me it should have been Miller and Fleck upfront

Smith made the correct decision in playing Lafferty IMO.

The boys short on confidence as it is and would be even lower if he was dropped,Smith was playing him along Miller in the hope he would get a confidence boost by scoring.

I think he was on the bench- but it was a strange decision to start Lafferty over Fleck, the only reason perhaps being Lafferty's price tag...

I'd have played Fleck and Lafferty again, Miller was nowhere near match fit.

(tu) miller was never fit to play, think he only got injured again, complete waste of time risking him when fleck could have done a decent job.

One pass, WOW! give him a pay rise, he needs it.

No wonder the boy is short on confidence. Even when he does the right our fans slate him. Fucking hell.

He put through a decent pass for Davis, other than that...........

I'm not going to praise him for doing something right, that's his job. I don't get praise when I do well at work, and i earn a lot less than him.

You're not going to praise Lafferty for doing anything right? Will you extend that to include all our team. Should i expect you to not post when the team is playing well? Its their job afterall.

I'll praise him if he does something good, it was a good pass but it doesn't mean he's turned a corner or anything. To me he's still a lanky arrogant fud who is living the dream on money we can only dream of, more concerned about his next porshe test drive than how well he does for Rangers. I'm not going to praise him for one pass when his occasional glimpses of potential have been far outweighed by the dross performances he's put in.

When you consider we could have got both Leigh Griffiths and Graham Dorrans for £200k it puts into context just how big a waste of money this guy was, money we can ill-afford to spend, particularly in our precarious financial position.

Surely its only fair to praise the good and criticise the bad? You can't go on about him being rubbish but ignore when he does get it right. Thats totally unfair and borderline unconditional dislike.

There's not been much to praise, that's the problem.

And I know he can't control his transfer fee but it still makes me cringe that we paid so much for him. Judging by his performances i'd say £500k would be over the odds.