Sell these 3 players too and bring in 2 influencial players?

OrangeBurn

Broadfoot

S. Smith

Edu

I don't believe these 3 players bring a significant influence or quality to the team, and could/should be sold.

Anyone else have any players who they think could go which wouldn't upset the team?

with respect who would buy any of these 3

Broadfoot

S. Smith

Edu

I don't believe these 3 players bring a significant influence or quality to the team, and could/should be sold.

Anyone else have any players who they think could go which wouldn't upset the team?

I agree.

I don't think we need Edu at all. Thomo, McCulloch and Davis are all better in his position. Bring in a Left Mid and a Right Mid and i'll be happy.

What does Edu bring to the team? apart from treatment fees.

Davis/Mcculloch is a much better pairing. Thomson provides good cover aswell.

Its amazing how you quickly forget what he brought to the team last year.

Edu had a serious knee injury and has struggled to regain fitness due to a long spell on the sidelines and lack of matches. Yet. you cant help yourself having a dig at him.

Lafferty, if we could get half of what we paid for him, we would be laughing.

Broadfoot and Smith are out of contract, we would sooner release them if someone wanted them in January than get cash for them.

Edu had a serious knee injury and has struggled to regain fitness due to a long spell on the sidelines and lack of matches. Yet. you cant help yourself having a dig at him.

It's too easy to base one player of a good spell of form he went through months ago.

Every player has a good run of form, they have to get back inot it, and Edu hasn't showed he is capable yet. Although I do agree there is time. However I don't believe his top performances last year are as good as McCullochs, Thomsons, or Davis' when they are in top form.

It's too easy to base one player of a good spell of form he went through months ago.

Every player has a good run of form, they have to get back inot it, and Edu hasn't showed he is capable yet. Although I do agree there is time. However I don't believe his top performances last year are as good as McCullochs, Thomsons, or Davis' when they are in top form.

I can't believe we are even discussing selling Edu, the lad has an engine in him that neither thommo or mcculloch have and is still a young lad. His value to us showed in the run in last year and had it not been for his injury he would have been a mainstay in the team this season.

It's all well and good saying let's get rid of this guy or that, but if there us no interest in them then we are stuck with them.

I don't know how much money septick have brought in fir players this transfer window, but I have no doubt that they would probably have gotten decent money for each player, unlike our negotiating skills where we get rid of players on the cheap!

Sell Broadfoot and Smith?

We'd be lucky to get £500k for the both of them, and I doubt anyone would want Maurice Edu at this moment in time.

Sold Pedro Mendes, and we are more likely to sell Madjid Bougherra.

We can't afford to lose anyone else, especially top players like Bougherra.

We should be looking to strenghten but the possibility of signing Shittu suggests that Bougherra or Wilson could be for the off?!?

Don't think we should be getting rid of anyone at the moment. Once the season's over though, get rid of Broadfoot, he does ok, but definitely not the answer. Edu, i would like to stay. With a bit of luck he can get fit, and push for a start. Smith, i'm not sure about tbh.

Broadfoot

S. Smith

Edu

I agree.

I don't think we need Edu at all. Thomo, McCulloch and Davis are all better in his position. Bring in a Left Mid and a Right Mid and i'll be happy.

McCulloch, FFS !!!!!!!!

I'd keep them all for now at least. Smith has said Edu is one for the future and who knows what Mcullochs is, so its good to have him here.

I feel like i'm the only one who rates stevie smith but hes always looked good when hes came in for sasa, and in any case we'd get next to nothing for him.

As for Broadfoot, right now hes our best defending option in that position - Whittakers great going forward but can be a defensive liability. Also wouldn't get a lot for him, but personally i wouldn't be gutted if he left