Ricardo Quaresma aye rite!?

WeeJacksonRFC

And Walter Smith has missed out on Portuguese midfielder Ricardo Quaresma, whom he was trying to sign on loan from Inter Milan. (Daily Record)

its on the bbc SPL gossip colum!.

thought that was funny!.

Celtics faces if that happened now thats a player who would rip the spl apart :drool:

Shut it wee sacks

you talking to me prick!?

im a bluenose just thought it was funny how we have been skint and looking at players like Shittu and all of a sudden (daily) says we missed out on a player like that!. call me wee sacks!! ya cunt!!

Shut it wee sacks

im a bluenose just thought it was funny how we have been skint and looking at players like Shittu and all of a sudden (daily) says we missed out on a player like that!. call me wee sacks!! ya cunt!!

:lol: :lol:

Just making a repost x1000 more interesting

Shut it wee sacks

Oh aye that's right, Mr Lies-About-His-Age :sherlock:

Mr Im-A-Proud-Proddy-Live-My-Life-By-It :sherlock:

Shut it wee sacks

when did I lie about my age ? when did I run my mouth about all that? (thought so)

Shut it wee sacks

when did I lie about my age ? when did I run my mouth about all that? (thought so)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...=139608&hl=

Aye, thought so :lol:

quaresma deal nearly happened. apparently my milan contact said

My guy in Italia claims we were a ballhair off loaning both he and Trezeguet

hunterlaar aswell ???

:pierre:

Shut it wee sacks

:lol::lol: