Sir David Murray remember him ?

BLUEDIGNITY

This charlatan has took us to the brink of bankrupcy then washed his hands of us.

WTF??

this is the kind of moron im talking about. washed his hands.... - Still majority shareholder from last i saw.

Yeah - lots of majority shareholders couldnt give a fuck about their shares!

tit.

Muppets, moron, tit... very good :rolleyes:

Friends like these eh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye, he only got us 9 in a row and a uefa european final and equivalent of a CL semi final. man's an arse clearly! :rolleyes:

some of you muppets want to focus on the devil you dont know, rather than the one you do. wise up bawbags.

im no great fan of murray and i know the money he's made stacks out the club, but rather than focus on that, look at the management decisions he's made to bring continued success - it's unparallelled throughout history. SDM's role os the most successful - how do you argue with that?

Answer: Easy - if youre an eternally dissatisfied and disillusioned person with a beyond normal fixation on your football club. Time to draw the curtains nurse.

How do you argue with the mess the club is in, our club has never been in this mess, and you are the muppet if you cant see that. But do tell me did we never have any succcess before Murray came along.

Simple Minstral (and I dont mean that as a monicker for you). The Club would not be in a mess if the Banks were not in a mess. £31M for a club the size of Rangers is/was perfectly reasonable. The fact that the Banks have fucked things so badly for everyone is the reason that our club is getting it up the ass. Start hating the cause - not the effect.

aye, he only got us 9 in a row and a uefa european final and equivalent of a CL semi final. man's an arse clearly! :rolleyes:

some of you muppets want to focus on the devil you dont know, rather than the one you do. wise up bawbags.

im no great fan of murray and i know the money he's made stacks out the club, but rather than focus on that, look at the management decisions he's made to bring continued success - it's unparallelled throughout history. SDM's role os the most successful - how do you argue with that?

Answer: Easy - if youre an eternally dissatisfied and disillusioned person with a beyond normal fixation on your football club. Time to draw the curtains nurse.

How do you argue with the mess the club is in, our club has never been in this mess, and you are the muppet if you cant see that. But do tell me did we never have any succcess before Murray came along.

Simple Minstral (and I dont mean that as a monicker for you). The Club would not be in a mess if the Banks were not in a mess. £31M for a club the size of Rangers is/was perfectly reasonable. The fact that the Banks have fucked things so badly for everyone is the reason that our club is getting it up the ass. Start hating the cause - not the effect.

Murray is supposed to be a brainy man, he must have known the mess he was getting our club into. But to leave our club in this mess is unforgivable, and having followed the club for over 50 years and not being able to buy a player is something i thought i would never see.

Sorry, but that doesn't wash. You can't justify irresponsible spending on our part, just because the banks have been just as irresponsible if not more.

The reason we are so fucked right now is a result of blase overspending by the chairman.

Muppets? You have a nerve to call other Rangers supporters muppets?

I think its safe to say we've all met rangers fans in our time who are fucking Muppets :sherlock: There's a rangers fan I used to go to school with for example who is a smackhead, is he not a Muppet ? or does me thinking he's a muppet for chosing smack over a job make me a T*** just because I'm calling a rangers fan a Muppet ?

I think its safe to say we've all met rangers fans in our time who are fucking Muppets :sherlock: There's a rangers fan I used to go to school with for example who is a smackhead, is he not a Muppet ? or does me thinking he's a muppet for chosing smack over a job make me a T*** just because I'm calling a rangers fan a Muppet ?

To be fair, that's a completely different context.

I took his outrage to be because he was calling Rangers fans muppets for having a different opinion.

To be fair, that's a completely different context.

I took his outrage to be because he was calling Rangers fans muppets for having a different opinion.

Also in fairness he probably didn't read to the end of the post before posting himself, the bit where I mentioned context.

sdm lived the dream guys and we all buo ght into it , its gone tits up and we are in shit . so instead of moaning and bleatiing and begging for someone to come in and save us tell me this ,how many of the people on this site would put their hand in their pockets to save our club. no fuckin bravado guys lets here it

Aye whit school ? Aye that makes you T*** ! :sherlock:

To quote you: "look at the management decisions he's made to bring continued success"

Well with those same management decisions he has brought Rangers to it's knees.

The success on the park is unargueable, but going by your logic we have only to celebrate the good he gave the club and not what he did afterwards.

It's well known and well documented his first 10 years were a tremendous success and his last 10 years an unmitigating disaster.

People like you who have supported him on the back of the first ten years are as much to blame for the apathy at our club and part of the reason we are where we are now.

As for unparalled history? How so? The t**** did 9IAR before us. We were in European finals before SDM came along.

He has raped our club financially since he bought it, he sold off assets of an institution that were set in stone to allow us to avoid this situation, he spent money which wasn't his getting this club into debt.

Bawbags?

If I were admin on this site you'd be banned, you have an opinion which is fine, but to call other Rangers supporters muppets and bawbags for their opinions is below the belt in the context you wrote it.

You're either a T*** or an attention seeker, one of the two.

I am of the opinion that he is both.

That puts to bed the story that MIH is a busted flush,maybe? personally i dont give a fuck about his reds,whites or truffles.

Its the vintage blue thats of most concern at the minute.

Is Cockburns not being bought by SDM's own private company?

The wine business he set up with the very generous dividends and emoluments he's taken out of MIH over the years?

Now MIH is in deep doo-doo, and Muir is attempting to prop it up by bleeding our club dry.

But no matter whaat happpens, Murray will be well minted.

So enjoy your fine wines, Sir David. Hope they haven't corked. :angry:

Taking the current financial circumstances out of the equation...

Do a lot of you consider 30 million pounds is over-spending when it comes to a club the size of Rangers?

Personally...I think that is very manageable. We were in far more debt after Advocaat got his hands on our cheque book.

Whilst my views on Murray have changed for the worse the past few years...He cannot be blamed for the current crisis we are in.

He's a business man, but that doesn't mean he should have anticipated this. The bankers didn't even anticipate it. Other huge companies didn't either...And that's why they have gone bust.

Taking the current financial circumstances out of the equation...

Do a lot of you consider 30 million pounds is over-spending when it comes to a club the size of Rangers?

Personally...I think that is very manageable. We were in far more debt after Advocaat got his hands on our cheque book.

Whilst my views on Murray have changed for the worse the past few years...He cannot be blamed for the current crisis we are in.

He's a business man, but that doesn't mean he should have anticipated this. The bankers didn't even anticipate it. Other huge companies didn't either...And that's why they have gone bust.

wtf? A sensible post. 100% spot on imho. You sir, are to be applauded. :clap:

A financial global meltdown like no other since the great depression -- but of course, SDM should have seen it coming when no one else did... Countries spending hundreds of billions just to prop up the economy -- without much success I may add.

Rangers will survive -- and SDM clearly, is not at fault here.

Times are hard - for everyone, and every business. The Rangers are no different. but we'll get through it.

To quote you: "look at the management decisions he's made to bring continued success"

Well with those same management decisions he has brought Rangers to it's knees.

The success on the park is unargueable, but going by your logic we have only to celebrate the good he gave the club and not what he did afterwards.

It's well known and well documented his first 10 years were a tremendous success and his last 10 years an unmitigating disaster.

People like you who have supported him on the back of the first ten years are as much to blame for the apathy at our club and part of the reason we are where we are now.

As for unparalled history? How so? The t**** did 9IAR before us. We were in European finals before SDM came along.

He has raped our club financially since he bought it, he sold off assets of an institution that were set in stone to allow us to avoid this situation, he spent money which wasn't his getting this club into debt.

Bawbags?

If I were admin on this site you'd be banned, you have an opinion which is fine, but to call other Rangers supporters muppets and bawbags for their opinions is below the belt in the context you wrote it.

You're either a T*** or an attention seeker, one of the two.

I am of the opinion that he is both.

And you'd be wrong on both counts. Got a little carried away with the name calling last night so apologies. It was meant in a jokey context but clearly that sometimes doesnt come across in type so apologies to anyone who took offence.

I stand by the points I made though. I was referring to unparallelled in the context of Rangers only - not them.

SDM's reign has not been a 10 year split of success and disaster as mentioned above - far from it. 10 years of complete dominance followed by a 10 year period of you win some you lose some. I dont think the last 10 years have been a disaster.

And as for the comment about European Finals????

I was in Manchester. Where were you? Or were you not a fan then?

Any business owner that has credit with their Bank (almost everyone I would suggest) is likely to have sympathy with SDM at the moment. The way the Banks are treating business people at the moment is appalling and you should remember the old maxim touted by many a business guru in years gone by: Speculate to accumulate. Well, SDM's speculation brought success on the pitch and in the trophy room. It didn't bring success on the Balance Sheet or P&L Account however.

But then which would YOU prefer?