***The Official Motherwell 1 v 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pitch played a part, it was a disgrace, but same for both sides, so I'll take the draw, but we need too get going and score some goals

True that, m8. Certainly didn't seem to hinder their effort. It's shocking how brilliant we make teams look sometimes.

If we turn it on tonight I would want a convincing 3-0, if we suffer the same stale midweek form we have shown over the last few seasons i can see it being 0-0 or 1-1

a pat on the back for me....

I wouldn't mind having three shots at guessing the score next time I'm in Ladbrokes.

Better than losing!, but we really need to get the finger out with these slow starts, the first 45 tonight was absolutely shocking, out played in every area. This punting up the park has to stop now, it's getting us nowhere, Motherwell mopped it up and then invite more pressure on to ourselves and at times we just couldn't get out.

I have to say Lafferty looked alot better on the wing than he usually does up front.

Agree.

No doubt the boy can run and he got past a few players tonight, but he needs to be able to create or go for goal.

whittaker and naismith :anguish: x50

weir, mcculloch, papac and broadfoot

:anguish: x 100

I thought broadfoot was soild at RB, it was the left side with Papac and Whittaker that they were causing us problems.

i thought the whole team was a shambles from back to front tonight, we just didnt look like a football team, these ridiculous performances are becoming more and more regular.