Let's give Lafferty a little praise here.

pcbear

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought he was good at fir park and now today. he was decent for the later part of last season and then faded away. hes got to get the 4m pricetag out of his head and just start focusing on what he can do.

on a sidenote why has that guy registerd on here? do the samaratins not have a forum?

Great to see him gaining a wee bit more confidence in the last two games, maybe he just needs to competition to keep him on his toes. Hopefully it continues and he gets a goal soon (tu)

As I've said DB....it's not just about goals for me now! So long as he's in the team and creating chances, that's the main thing. Far too many times we saw him come in at LM and be completely useless. What I didn't like about him when he was being played up front (while Boyd was out), was his apparent lack of bravery! On many occasion I saw him making the wrong runs & away from the ball...almost as if he's scared to put his head/foot in where it hurts! That annoyed me.

However, now that he's back out on the wing and running at folk creating chances he may feel more at ease & perform better. Goals will come, but I reckon he needs to get that out of his mind now & just concentrate on trying to play well again! (tu)

Great to see him gaining a wee bit more confidence in the last two games, maybe he just needs competition to keep him on his toes. Hopefully it continues and he gets a goal soon (tu)

As I've said DB....it's not just about goals for me now! So long as he's in the team and creating chances, that's the main thing. Far too many times we saw him come in at LM and be completely useless. What I didn't like about him when he was being played up front (while Boyd was out), was his apparent lack of bravery! On many occasion I saw him making the wrong runs & away from the ball...almost as if he's scared to put his head/foot in where it hurts! That annoyed me.

However, now that he's back out on the wing and running at folk creating chances he may feel more at ease & perform better. Goals will come, but I reckon he needs to get that out of his mind now & just concentrate on trying to play well again! (tu)

Absolutely, just go back to basics and the goal will come without even trying.

I'll tell you what mate....just watched his play for the first goal.......blinding. Absolutely blinding! Chased for a ball that was going out for a throw in to us, kept it in and went past 2 players with ease. Couple of touches to control the ball and made a great pass to Whitty. Lovely lay off for Whittaker....GOAL!

That's what we need more of Lanky ;)(tu)

I'll tell you what mate....just watched his play for the first goal.......blinding. Absolutely blinding! Chased for a ball that was going out for a throw in to us, kept it in and went past 2 players with ease. Couple of touches to control the ball and made a great pass to Whitty. Lovely lay off for Whittaker....GOAL!

That's what we need more of Lanky ;)(tu)

Seen it first hand at Ibrox today, he done well and i'm delighted he's finding some form.

mmmm kyle lafferty who is from the republic of ireland but chose nothern ireland yet the abuse ye rained on young James McCarthy, double standards me thinks....

Must be quiet on KDS :lol:doh

10 points n countin rhat!!! :21:

Look at his username?that says alot about him and his team.eire if vou love the place so much?why don't you trundel home?that would be best for everyone.bye bye the league is over after today we have been crowned champions :sherlock:

When someone gets so much criticism he simply must get praise when he plays well. Lafferty hasn't had a good season but he has never stopped trying and whilst he remains a Ranger we must get behind him.

Today he came on and changed the game and virtually his every touch was spot on. Well done big man there is still time to prove us all wrong.