Motherwell fans

Jamie1807

I thought a section of the Motherwell fans were a fucking disgrace.

When Papac went to get the ball for a throw in, some bald cunt half threw it the wrong way and proceeded to shout shite at him.

Ball goes into play and goes back into the same section, and some kid throws it away from Papac, just to be congratulated by his pals, and this same fat bald cunt continuing to shout at Papac.

No need for it, just as bad as tims.

Was something not thrown at Papac, thought I seen something hit the pitch at his feet...

F..in T..g cnuts..

I didn't see that, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was to be honest.

They're inbred small time cunts, thats the most fun that bald guys ever had in his life - FACT

:lol: The guy actually looked like he was squaring up to Sasa at one point....sad lonely inbred cunt! Like you say....most fun he's had EVER!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else notice something getting thrown at Papac at that throw in??

Edit, Ally62...you can back me up on that one mate! :pipe:

I thought a section of the Motherwell fans were a fucking disgrace.

When Papac went to get the ball for a throw in, some bald cunt half threw it the wrong way and proceeded to shout shite at him.

Ball goes into play and goes back into the same section, and some kid throws it away from Papac, just to be congratulated by his pals, and this same fat bald cunt continuing to shout at Papac.

No need for it, just as bad as tims.

Fucking idiots honestly that baldy cunt was asking for a slap

They were giving us a doing at that time, they were high as fuck, if that was a Rangers fan giving it to a Celtic player he would be the hero of the board, wise up ffs.

He ain't one of the people though, so fuck the earl cnut....

Banter my arse the guy had to be restrained by stewards, if that was at ibrox you would be shipped out. Im still fuming with that bald cunt i love to leather the cunt in the balls. What is it with pricks that think they are hard just cause they are bald.

your surely not expecting opposing fans to make life easy for our players are you?

we are hated, the players should know this, players must have thick skins to play for us, sadly we have too many players who hide when going gets tough