Every guy on the park today

The team spirit we have is something that the filth just dont. 4-4 in the 90th minute of their game yesterday and Mowbray was just sittin down lookin at his shoes. He also singles out individual players for the mistakes they make and sends brown on the pitch to take the armband off loovens the other week. You would never, ever, see our management team behaving like that. If the management is clueless then it shows on on the pitch. We are organised, committed and the players have plenty of heart. That's why we're champions.

agreed, ours to throw away now.. gosh timothy in work tomorrow will not be happy!

theres this one guy who doesn't speak the whole week when the tic drop points, when they signed keano he came ryt up to me and started shouting we are coming to get uz lol Next day I sang keano keano n he hasnt spoke to me since only after the motherwell game ofcourse! Deluded

To be honest, Boyd disappointed me. Hopefully thats just a one off, and he can get back to his early season form against St Johnstone.

His link up was decent, and the service to him was poor

Hmm not sure I agree.

He had some decent passes, but looked very slow off the mark today. Didn't get in front of the defenders anywhere near as much as usual.

Penalty was clinical.

To be honest, Boyd disappointed me. Hopefully thats just a one off, and he can get back to his early season form against St Johnstone.

His link up was decent, and the service to him was poor

i agree, was a lack of service in the 1st half, looked a bit off the pace to me as well though, probably due to just being back from injury

thought boyd was poor by his high standards altho he is returning from injury and will get better with games. His penalty taking is fucking awsome, the keeper dived the right way and got knowhere near it.

Thomson was outstanding

Boogie was exceptional.

However just a special mention for whittaker, possibly his best ever display in a Rangers jersey

I've been one of Laffertys biggest critics but the game completely changed when he came on.

Miller was also unlucky a few times when he just couldn't get on the end of the ball.

A big well done to every single one of them today.

BTW One of the worst displays of refereeing I've EVER seen!

Guest johngers
Just me who thought beasley was horrid?

Thought Beasley did okay for coming straight back from six weeks out.

The only thing that really annoyed me today was McCullochs 30-yarders, that 4 times out of 5 balloon over the crossbar. Apart from that, a great performance.

Beasley didn't look ready, maybe shouldn't have started. Millers first touch was poor. But overall fantastic display from the team. Whittaker showing how good he can be. Brilliant defending and attacking from him, sublime finish. Steven Davis was excellent as usual, Kevin Thomson was a class act today. The atmosphere was good today as well. I though Lafferty did brilliant for the first goal, although he did cut inside a bit much but I am not being critical he did very well when he came on just a little slack defensively a couple of times.

I've been one of Laffertys biggest critics but the game completely changed when he came on.

Miller was also unlucky a few times when he just couldn't get on the end of the ball.

A big well done to every single one of them today.

BTW One of the worst displays of refereeing I've EVER seen!

We made the ref look petty today. He made a couple of huge howlers in the game but overall he didn't matter due to every man on the park fighting for the cause.

Agreed. Top performence all round and again highlighted the mental strength and team spirit that we possess.

2nd half we were excellent and had some really nice passages of play. First half I thought we done alright and kept the ball well and didn't allow them any space to open us up.

Davis again was brilliant and if he doesn't win players player and player of the year then there is something far wrong. I have a horrid feeling that Keane will get the t**g vote and pick up players player of the year though :anguish:

Agreed. Top performence all round and again highlighted the mental strength and team spirit that we possess.

2nd half we were excellent and had some really nice passages of play. First half I thought we done alright and kept the ball well and didn't allow them any space to open us up.

Davis again was brilliant and if he doesn't win players player and player of the year then there is something far wrong. I have a horrid feeling that Keane will get the t**g vote and pick up players player of the year though :anguish:

I'll be delighted if this happens and then he can fuck off back to the Spurs reserves with his runners up medal.