Do Rangers mean more to you than being . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GREAT thing about being Scottish is you dont have to choose between Country and team. Rangers are a Scottish team, based in what I believe is a fantastic country, with great people, hertiage and future, just like Rangers. 5260.gif5260.gif5260.gif

Rangers first, British second, Scottish third

i'll second that. i dont worry if i miss a Scotland game, but never miss the gers. i'm proud to be scottish/british, but even more proud to be a rangers fan

thirded

. . . Scottish, or your own Nationality ? :sherlock:

I'm a Bluenose. I would spill blood for my club. The country can gtf, its not worth defending anymore.

Yes it's a toilet now and a dumping ground for all and sundry, the only thing of any worth here now is Rangers and its fans.

I'd say so yeh. I'd never have to choose between Rangers and Scotland though obv because the two go hand in hand. I think being a bear is more important because its so much more of your character than just 'Scottish', which is very very vague

Yes, although I'm Scottish/British and proud to be.

Being a bear is the most important to me

Proud British Protestant Billy Boy, from Castlemilk, Rangers are my identity though, way before everything else. every time i pull on my jersey, or wear a red tie, white shirt, and blue v neck for work, i feel like i'm sticking it right up everybody. I would die without the bears, my boys know that too.

Would die for the bears before i died for Great Britain and Northern Ireland, does that make sense?

the Protestant identity of the Rangers is important to me , reason i support the gers is simply me being of Protestant stock.

nothing to be ashamed about , infact it should be celebrated like it use to be at ibrox.

.... its the future - Rangers are in a british league- but to maximise our return Rangers (ala Franchise system in USA - or even what happened with Wimbelton), we move. Do you care? (Topic inspired !! by Bluedignity) It made me wonder how I would react if (say) we relocated to the Midlands to be in the EPL - for me I am not sure I could stay attached to the Club if it wasnt Scottish, in fact I am not sure I would be happy with anyplace other than Ibrox.

This reply was inspired by bp9s bheggar claptrap !

A luv bringin them oot their holes ! :sherlock:;)

.... its the future - Rangers are in a british league- but to maximise our return Rangers (ala Franchise system in USA - or even what happened with Wimbelton), we move. Do you care? (Topic inspired !! by Bluedignity) It made me wonder how I would react if (say) we relocated to the Midlands to be in the EPL - for me I am not sure I could stay attached to the Club if it wasnt Scottish, in fact I am not sure I would be happy with anyplace other than Ibrox.

This reply was inspired by bp9s bheggar claptrap !

A luv bringin them oot their holes ! 10310.gifwink.gif

Shame you failed with me! Take a look at this thread - it might show you why our location has helped form the bond with the area, stadium, city and country!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=142229&st=0&gopid=1057717475entry1057717475