Allan McGregor

kanjo

My only issue with this suggestion is that it only punishes the guilty. If you want real deterrent you need to punish someone else too. Yes I accept they will have done nothing wrong but that isn't the point, we are Rangers, we have higher moral standards then everyone else. I think Kevin Thomson should be killed too. He's tee-total, hasn't raped anyone as far as I know and still has a baby face. Kill him publicly too and then the world will know we really mean business.

This might just be my favourite thread of all time.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a text message just now saying McGregor is to be charged with rape and will not play for us again, as I’m a cynic I checked this with a sports journo acquaintance who has said he has heard this rumour and it should be in the papers tomorrow.

Haha...

I got the same text about an hour ago, apparently it will be in the rhags tomorrow.

My only issue with this suggestion is that it only punishes the guilty. If you want real deterrent you need to punish someone else too. Yes I accept they will have done nothing wrong but that isn't the point, we are Rangers, we have higher moral standards then everyone else. I think Kevin Thomson should be killed too. He's tee-total, hasn't raped anyone as far as I know and still has a baby face. Kill him publicly too and then the world will know we really mean business.

This might just be my favourite thread of all time.

I'm sure we could incorporate your suggestions into the original idea when we draw up the new Official Rangers Players Moral Code. (tu)

The pay-per-view audience for such a spectacle would raise much needed revenue & put Rangers at the forefront of the fight against anti-social behaviour.

Regardless of innocent or guilt, capital punishment is certainly the way forward.

I think it was Nietzsche or Dickens or that cunt that used to dress up as Bungle in Rainbow that said -

'It's better, that one innocent cunt go free,

Than ten other innocent cunts get the jail'.

Actually it was a jurist William Blackstone who originally said it and he was the opposite of what you want, "better that ten guilty men should escape than that one innocent suffer". Benjamin Franklin expressed the the same thing but with 100 guilty men going free.

Otto von Bismarck and the dictator Pol Pot though have taken the opposite line that it's better for 10 innocent men to suffer than for one guilty man to go free.

I'd rather not model myself on Bismarck and Pol Pot myself.

Fuck sake mate.

Regardless of innocent or guilt, capital punishment is certainly the way forward.

I think it was Nietzsche or Dickens or that cunt that used to dress up as Bungle in Rainbow that said -

'It's better, that one innocent cunt go free,

Than ten other innocent cunts get the jail'.

Actually it was a jurist William Blackstone who originally said it and he was the opposite of what you want, "better that ten guilty men should escape than that one innocent suffer". Benjamin Franklin expressed the the same thing but with 100 guilty men going free.

Otto von Bismarck and the dictator Pol Pot though have taken the opposite line that it's better for 10 innocent men to suffer than for one guilty man to go free.

I'd rather not model myself on Bismarck and Pol Pot myself.

Fuck sake mate.

Someone takes themselves a little bit too seriously.