Allan McGregor

kanjo

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 99% sure he has been sacked by the club according to a mate in the media.

If this is the case then surely SSN would be covering it just now?

My brother's had a few of these texts in the last few days so I've said I'll keep an eye on the online edition papers for early news but I don't expect to see anything abot him being sacked.

Taigs are getting too much credit for making up shit these days :rolleyes:

I'd doubt SSN would want to report rumours like this. They wouldn't report something of this nature unless it was 100% confirmed.

Right he will be getting fired if he is getting charged for "rape" his contract becomes void due to impossibility to play for rangers because hes in custody/jail

And how do you know this?

players contract become void due to them being unable to fulfill the criteria of there contract. It is up to the club to terminate the contract but it is well in there right to make the contract void and with Mcgreggor getting charged with rape. He would get a minimum of say 5 years if found guilty this automatically voids his contract becuase his old contact would be out of date by the time he get out of jail. This is what happened with Marlon king (wigan) when he punched a woman and he got 18 months in jail and wigan ended his contract due to the publicity surrounding the club over the controversy.

ON SSN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Portsmouth officially in administration.

Not yet their no.

FAIL.

im sure they are

Aye they will be tomorrow.

well all 4 potential investers failed to make the deadline today so they basicly are already

ON SSN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Portsmouth officially in administration.

Not yet their no.

FAIL.

im sure they are

Aye they will be tomorrow.

Just turned over. They aren't far off. :lol:

The administrators are already in there. The official announcement will be made tomorrow.

Right he will be getting fired if he is getting charged for "rape" his contract becomes void due to impossibility to play for rangers because hes in custody/jail

players contract become void due to them being unable to fulfill the criteria of there contract. It is up to the club to terminate the contract but it is well in there right to make the contract void and with Mcgreggor getting charged with rape. He would get a minimum of say 5 years if found guilty this automatically voids his contract becuase his old contact would be out of date by the time he get out of jail. This is what happened with Marlon king (wigan) when he punched a woman and he got 18 months in jail and wigan ended his contract due to the publicity surrounding the club over the controversy.

I didn't see the reports, maybe you could show me them?

Your sig is doing my balls in, delete one of the images eh?

Being charged with rape, and being convicted of rape are two completely separate things. If McGregor is charged with rape, he is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers. Rangers would not be able (as far as I can tell with my limited knowledge of the law) be able to terminate his contract simply because he was charged with an offence, no matter what it was.

I didn't see the reports, maybe you could show me them?

Your sig is doing my balls in, delete one of the images eh?

This is an example im just saying what will happen if found guilty or if any of these bullshit rumours are true.

If there's nothing in the papers tomorrow, I hope this thread dies a death.

Same I cant see it being true im sure this would of came out today. They surely wouldnt leave it till late at night.

Was greggs at training today?