Allan McGregor

kanjo

"mcgregor getting charged with rape, will b in the papers 2morrow, apparently will never play 4 gers again"

Got that from a supposed Rangers fan.

Would he be training if he was up for rape? I think not.

That supposed Rangers fan wasnt a guy called Ali was it? haha

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He used those players as an example. Gazza was an irreplaceable talent, as was Goram at that time. McGregor is -far- from irreplaceable.

Would Alexander have saved the shot from Samaras right after McCulloch equalised for us at the piggery?

Would Alexander have saved that shot at Bremen?

If the answers no (which we all know it is), then that shows he's irreplaceable.

Too many people have a problem with McGregor over what happened with the Jocks. I don't care what he does off the park, if he keeps pulling saves like that he can rape my fucken maw while giving my da the finger for all I care.

Haha i agree...duno bout the shaggin ma maw but...eh aye =)

Just had confirmation that he has been done.

Rangers tryin to keep it under wraps until monday and sfa have been approached over it after the weekends kickin.

Silly Silly boy

she was obviously a jungle at the madam

Get this faggot tae fuck,that's 3 post with the same bullshit.

Mcgregor being charge with rape is just utter unsubstantiated bollocks. Any talk of charges and sackings are well wide of the mark. Fair enough, he might seriously have to reconsider making some changes to his liftstyle and social life. You cant be a high profile player of Rangers or Celtic for that matter and expect to be left alone in the big goldfish bowl that is Glasgow. I can see him in London with Hutton come next August.

Every trick in the book the tims are trying for this game! Just take it on the chin and move on like your manager ffs

Sunday is the perfect chance for every bear on and off the pitch to truely show

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

officisl bbc news greegs ? about attack story lnconsistencies.

Canny get any mere officisl than that eh ? bbc is fual a t*rriers and their team is gonna get fcuked up the arse on Sunday ! :sherlock:

Radio 5live reporting that McGregor was questioned by police this afternoon about serious inconsistencies in his story re the attack in the street.

officisl bbc news greegs ? about attack story lnconsistencies.

Canny get any mere officisl than that eh ? bbc is fual a t*rriers and their team is gonna get fcuked up the arse on Sunday ! :sherlock:

Radio 5live reporting that McGregor was questioned by police this afternoon about serious inconsistencies in his story re the attack in the street.

Fuck off ya fucking hector,were is yer source?