• Govan Stand
    • Copland
    • Broomloan
  2. 2. Where would you like to sit?

• Bill Struth Main Stand
    • Govan Stand
    • Copland
    • Broomloan

gf5 two rows from the front cracking view but i wouldn't mind a move to the copland for a bit better atmosphere , used to have a season ticket in the Broomloan corner it was fuckin brilliant for the smelltic games

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to find out where people sit and where you would most like/prefer to sit.

I currently sit in the Govan Rear, right in the middle, and absolutely love it! Personally i think its one of the best seats in Iborx :drool:

I used to have a season ticket in the Club Deck, then the Main Stand, and now the Govan, and the Govan Rear was for me the best.

I have also sat in the Broomloan and been in the Copland to see The Champion's Return on Helicopter Sunday 1...and i wouldnt change my seat from the Govan.

Do you sit somewhere in Ibrox but would prefer to sit somewhere else?

Answer & explain lads cheers :cheers:

i'm with you nuts. i'm govan rear, right on the halfway line. i have had season tickets in club deck, main stand and copland front, but my present seat in the govan rear is a belter, i can see right up the tunnel. row n seat 97

Just to find out where people sit and where you would most like/prefer to sit.

I currently sit in the Govan Rear, right in the middle, and absolutely love it! Personally i think its one of the best seats in Iborx :drool:

I used to have a season ticket in the Club Deck, then the Main Stand, and now the Govan, and the Govan Rear was for me the best.

I have also sat in the Broomloan and been in the Copland to see The Champion's Return on Helicopter Sunday 1...and i wouldnt change my seat from the Govan.

Do you sit somewhere in Ibrox but would prefer to sit somewhere else?

Answer & explain lads cheers :cheers:

i'm with you nuts. i'm govan rear, right on the halfway line. i have had season tickets in club deck, main stand and copland front, but my present seat in the govan rear is a belter, i can see right up the tunnel. row n seat 97

im exit 12 mate, the exit beside the big rangers logo 1 down from ladbrokes. (tu)

i wish the old dear that sits infront of me put in for a move, she farts like fuck, fuckin rotten to the core man, honest. since the smoking ban kicked in ye can smell it even more. i think she's got a problem with her own govan rear.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i sit at Broomloan, great for the atmosphere and that but last year a sat up beside my uncle in the govan rear just right to the halfway line for the old firm game when davis scored and i thought was an excellent view

I sit at Broomloan rear at the right hand side if your looking out. Would like to sit in TBO section just for the atmosphere, sat there vs hearts and the sheep at the end of last season and thoroughly enjoyed it.

If your talking about just for a view i'd say the club deck or the stand below it.

i wish the old dear that sits infront of me put in for a move, she farts like fuck, fuckin rotten to the core man, honest. since the smoking ban kicked in ye can smell it even more. i think she's got a problem with her own govan rear.

haha! the guy that sits behind me is rather racist and sectarian, and always shouts FOUL! haha

his son it must be always tells him to button it!

haha! the guy that sits behind me is rather racist and sectarian, and always shouts FOUL! haha

There's a proper basket case behind me in the CF.

Whenever the warm-ups going on, if Alexander/McGregor saves a shot, he boos the guy hitting the shot.

If it goes in, he boos the keeper.

Fucking care-in-the-community case if I've ever heard one.

There's a proper basket case behind me in the CF.

Whenever the warm-ups going on, if Alexander/McGregor saves a shot, he boos the guy hitting the shot.

If it goes in, he boos the keeper.

Fucking care-in-the-community case if I've ever heard one.

HAHAHA obv on a permo of something ahha