• Bill Struth Main Stand
    • Govan Stand
    • Copland
    • Broomloan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For views you cant really beat the Club Deck but the atmosphere is shit. Last time I was there I was singing and got awful looks.

Don't know where I would like to sit, the Govan looks like a funeral parlour. Ideally I'd like a good seat with lots of like minded Bears around me that like to sing and have a bit of a carry on, but actually like to watch the football too!

Agree Samuel! (tu)

sit in BR2 and like my seat for the view and everyone around is sound but the atmosphere can be shit :( started getting my mate who sits down the front of the rear to sit up the back with me and theres sometimes a couple more of us around the stand to try and create some atmosphere.

Family section loyal :crabflute:

Copland Front & Copland Front.

Only problem I have with my seat is I am in CF1 and have the barrier next to me leading onto Govan Corner which is annoying at times, couldn't count the amount of times I've jumped when we have scored and rattled my elbow off it other than that its a good view I have.

i used to sit in cf1 and i was against tht barrier too used the annoy me like fuck think i was in row h seat 10 what row u in mate

Main stand, lined up with the broomloan penalty box, great views! Only the far corner flag an issue, still cracking tho! Decent people and decent atmosphere, sometimes :s! A really loud, passionate blond to my right, but she's good value :)! Isn't the Govan a pain with the sun?

broomloan family section br2 me and the young un,good view but would like to try govan rear but could,nt afford that for the 2 of us so stuck with the broomie for now,also think its shit that the wee lad does,nt get a ticket for tims game as he goes to every other game at home and we go to as many away as we can get to which is more than half.

BR2 for me too. I don't go to the Celtic games - will wait until my lad can attend with me.

Sat in the copland front last year about 5 rows up to the left of the goal. Superb view for 45 minutes and especially for Edu's goal against tem. But it was like a library, that bad the guy next to me listened to the radio every game.

This season moved to the govan front about 6 seats from govan corner the away fans sit in. Not the best view in the house but alot better atmosphere. Total cunt if u get gubbed though lol. i.e. Hibs 3-0!