• Govan Stand
    • Copland
    • Broomloan
  2. 2. Where would you like to sit?

• Bill Struth Main Stand
    • Govan Stand
    • Copland
    • Broomloan

Just to find out where people sit and where you would most like/prefer to sit.

I currently sit in the Govan Rear, right in the middle, and absolutely love it! Personally i think its one of the best seats in Iborx :drool:

I used to have a season ticket in the Club Deck, then the Main Stand, and now the Govan, and the Govan Rear was for me the best.

I have also sat in the Broomloan and been in the Copland to see The Champion's Return on Helicopter Sunday 1...and i wouldnt change my seat from the Govan.

Do you sit somewhere in Ibrox but would prefer to sit somewhere else?

Answer & explain lads cheers :cheers:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copland, for atmosphere.

Best view i had though was Govan Front, right on halfway line. Pish atmosphere though so moved.

My longest spell was about 16 years in the Govan Rear, again, brilliant view but needed a change as had been in it since I was about 5.

Cannae see me moving or wanting to move from Copland though.

Broomloan.

I am able to attend a few games a season and out ticket allocation is always in the Broomloan. The only problem is in the second half and you have to watch the big screen to see what is happening.

I'm going to the St Mirren game on the 6th March though :)

Copland Rear. I love my seat it's a great view plus I set there with my dad, uncle and cousin. Plus I know a lot of the guys who set round about us and there all brand new most of the time. You get the odd idiot and on occasion I wish there was a better atmosphere but in all honestly can't imagine sitting anywhere else

Govan Front, decent view, shit atmosphere, topped off with a good few fcuking idiots around about me. I want to move, possibly to the Copland.

Used to sit in the Broomloan.

I sit in GF4 and right on the half way line, couldn't ask for a better seat (tu)

Same mate, which row you in?

Row I, what about yourself?

C. Bit close for me I think, might look into moving next season (if I can afford to keep my Season Ticket)

Govan Front, decent view, shit atmosphere, topped off with a good few fcuking idiots around about me. I want to move, possibly to the Copland.

Used to sit in the Broomloan.

If you'd be up for it Muff, I'd happily swap you for a game later this season, as I'm in the CF but I'd like to try the GF.

I sit in GF4 and right on the half way line, couldn't ask for a better seat (tu)

C. Bit close for me I think, might look into moving next season (if I can afford to keep my Season Ticket)

Used to sit in Row C during the McLeish era, and used to get soaked when it rained etc. Plenty of empty seats further up if you are looking to move up during games.

Used to sit in Row C during the McLeish era, and used to get soaked when it rained etc. Plenty of empty seats further up if you are looking to move up during games.

Cheers DB, I'll keep that in mind if it ever starts raining :lol:

Cheers DB, I'll keep that in mind if it ever starts raining :lol:

Nae bother, they are a few random characters further up. It's no the 1st time a random pie or a drink container has been launched in fits of anger. :mutley:

copland rear and copland rear, crackin view right behind the goals and plenty of good bears round me, if being picky the atmosphere could be a bit better but in general all good and guarnteed to be bouncin on sunday.