Filth at it again

dirtybill

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

It would be the next home game for me.

I totally disagree on this perspective, if our great fans are dignified in showing a minutes silence and they are incapable of doing so it will just show them up for the losers that they are.

So showing them up is more important than the minutes silence itself ?

Where did I say it was more important?

We should have a minutes silence when and where we want, and not choose another venue/game to pander to their needs.

We won't have a minutes silence though so what's the point ?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really pandering to their needs, it's more in the spirit of giving Neef the respect he deserved which he simply won't get before an Old Firm game.

But it is though, the next game available is the Old Firm match at Ibrox, we should be allowed to pay our respects at any match irrespective of the opposition, and as long as our fans keep a dignified silence then we will have honored him. Our fans respect their ex players if they are incapable of doing that then that's their problem, why should we choose a different game?

If the family turned round and said we would like him remembered by a minutes silence, but please not at an old firm match then I would respect that and follow that.

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

It would be the next home game for me.

I totally disagree on this perspective, if our great fans are dignified in showing a minutes silence and they are incapable of doing so it will just show them up for the losers that they are.

So showing them up is more important than the minutes silence itself ?

Where did I say it was more important?

We should have a minutes silence when and where we want, and not choose another venue/game to pander to their needs.

We won't have a minutes silence though so what's the point ?

We will show honor though, and respect the family's wishes.

If the family want it on Sunday, absolutely no problem whatsoever.

As long as they're perfectly aware that they won't get a minute's silence, then fair enough. As wrong as it is, it's a sad fact of modern Scotland.

If it was my mum or dad that passed away, I wouldn't put myself in a position to hear their minute's silence getting booed off that filth. But hey, we're all different.

As long as they're perfectly aware that they won't get a minute's silence, then fair enough. As wrong as it is, it's a sad fact of modern Scotland.

If it was my mum or dad that passed away, I wouldn't put myself in a position to hear their minute's silence getting booed off that filth. But hey, we're all different.

As i said earlier in the thread the george young silence really sickened me against th sheep, probably because he was my papas favourite player. I would rather we were able to hold a proper silence and give these guys the respect they deserve. I do understand the people saying we shouldn't move it for them but i do not agree with them

As i said earlier in the thread the george young silence really sickened me against th sheep, probably because he was my papas favourite player. I would rather we were able to hold a proper silence and give these guys the respect they deserve. I do understand the people saying we shouldn't move it for them but i do not agree with them

I understand your perspective, but it's the family's wishes we should be honoring, as I've said if they turned round and asked for it to be held at a different game then I would fully respect that, but it's not up to us when and where the minutes silence should be held, and as long as we honor it then fuck the rest of them. That might not sound nice but we as a fan base can hold our heads high.

Threads like this sadden me - a minority of Celtic fans come accross as cynical and downright sick, a minority of Rangers fans come accross like they are desperate for the tims to disgrace themselves.....with no thought to Gerry Neef's family

And the rest of us get tarred with the same brush.

Come Sunday - bow your heads in quiet respect and never mind anyone else, if some people want to ruin it then thats their perogative.

I cant see why they would want to disrupt this though

Agree 100%.

Let the scum boo if they want too, nothing we can do about that.

I would however urge all Rangers fans not to react to the scum, and show Mr Neef the respect he deserves.

Then lets get behind the team, out sing those mhanky bastards, and drive the team on to a victory which would all but win us the league!

AirdrieRangers what a wanker you are, your a fucking disgrace, your step dad a fucking begger a take it and been fulling your head full of shite, your a disgusting wee fucker with views like that.

We stayed silent for tommy burns, phil o'donnell and the rest but they bastards cant even stand silent for 9/11 ffs. Away and boil your heed. Im disgusted you actually support the same team as me

Threads like this sadden me - a minority of Celtic fans come accross as cynical and downright sick, a minority of Rangers fans come accross like they are desperate for the tims to disgrace themselves.....with no thought to Gerry Neef's family

Come Sunday - bow your heads in quiet respect and never mind anyone else, if some people want to ruin it then thats their perogative.

Agree 100%.

I would however urge all Rangers fans not to react to the scum, and show Mr Neef the respect he deserves.

Then lets get behind the team, out sing those mhanky bastards, and drive the team on to a victory which would all but win us the league!

If they start booing we should get the whole of ibrox to turn their backs on the scum support facing away from them

Agree 100%.

If they start booing we should get the whole of ibrox to turn their backs on the scum support facing away from them

Unfortunatley some of our own will react to them and it will turn into a rabble. :(

The family requested a minutes silence. Now we know the tarr's will do something.

They will probably applaud, ignoring the families request, to drown the scumbags that will

make "silly noises".

Then if they are heard, it will only be a "minority".

It's a minority anyway as we will have more fans at the stadium.

So how many is a minority in these situations?

If anyone disrespecting the request for a minutes silence, should be sent packing.

This man is dead and they think we're trying to point score? Probably the most pathetic thing I've ever read in my life, if they don't want to sit and respect someone in silence for one minute, they shouldn't show upto the game

Agree 100%.

No, there should be no reaction - we dont want to turn a minutes silent respect into a playground war

as I said, If people want to ruin it that's their perogative - but lets think of Gerry Neefs family

1 minute of silence is all Mr Neef's family is asking for, only the filth would see it as point scoring, they are really scum, immature with no respect for others. After the 1 minute of us showing Mr Neef deserved respect is when we can give them the abuse they deserve.

If they really feel obliged to carry on with their ridiculous, gay taunts then surely we mustn't hold back from treating them to a famous old song called the Billy Boys, and maybe an' old chorus from the famine song ? Why not ? Aftter the minute's "silence" of course. Those daft hunger-strikers.

AirdrieRangers what a wanker you are, your a fucking disgrace, your step dad a fucking begger a take it and been fulling your head full of shite, your a disgusting wee fucker with views like that.

We stayed silent for tommy burns, phil o'donnell and the rest but they bastards cant even stand silent for 9/11 ffs. Away and boil your heed. Im disgusted you actually support the same team as me

Aye completely agree. I know it's not relevant as thankfully it didn't happen, but just say John Hartson had lost his battle against cancer and the SCUM or Hartson's family had requested a minute's silence before an Old Firm game at Parkhead, I am sure every single fan on this forum would respect it and keep silent. In the heat of an Old Firm battle I hated Hartson and called him every name under the sun. But when the news breaks of a serious illness or death then it should put football in to perspective. I can not see for one second why any SCUM fan would want to disrupt the planned silence on Sunday. I also can not understand your point AirdrieRangers. You need to have a long think about what you are saying. I just hope our superior football is the main talking point come Sunday. WATP!!!

This man is dead and they think we're trying to point score? Probably the most pathetic thing I've ever read in my life, if they don't want to sit and respect someone in silence for one minute, they shouldn't show upto the game

totally agree,they are the lowest of the low.they dont deserve to breathe the same air as ourselves.