any lucky riuals before a match ?

sillybilly

My lucky ritual is,get up about 4:30 got to the shops buy a fry up walk oot the shoop the first taig i see,give him/her a punch,walk home make my fry up,open a beer,hopefully the gers won,if they do, make the taigs life down the stairs unbearable(i hate the beast)then start singing no pope of rome out my window,the MOPE down the stairs will phone the masons(police if you don't know)i will say to the police he is a taig,the police will say that's what he deserves,i will shake his hand and say cheers. :rolleyes:

Just one thing, I jog/run up the 3 sets of stairs up to my seat. I don't know why I do it, I just do. And it has become routine. I fucking love Rangers, it drives me crazy waiting to see games! Especially this one. I have never been so wound up about anything before. Well maybe once. The week running up to the game at Tannadice last year was a bastard, ended up working the Saturday and getting the train to Dundee straight after work then pished soon as I met my mate up there all way through till the game. I went slightly off topic there.

My lucky ritual is,get up about 4:30 got to the shops buy a fry up walk oot the shoop the first taig i see,give him/her a punch,walk home make my fry up,open a beer,hopefully the gers won,if they do, make the taigs life down the stairs unbearable(i hate the beast)then start singing no pope of rome out my window,the MOPE down the stairs will phone the masons(police if you don't know)i will say to the police he is a taig,the police will say that's what he deserves,i will shake his hand and say cheers. :rolleyes:

My sorta bloke!!!!

:lol: :lol: