People Who Left.....

JRodgA2k8

0-0, 5 minutes, plus stoppage time to go, and people were leaving - why? I know a good few who would have done anything for a ticket today, but couldn't get one, and you have some people strolling in late, and leaving early <cr>

They don't know what they missed - once the ball hit the back of the net, the place errupted. I've not seen celebrations like that for sometime!

0-0, 5 minutes, plus stoppage time to go, and people were leaving - why? I know a good few who would have done anything for a ticket today, but couldn't get one, and you have some people strolling in late, and leaving early <cr>

They don't know what they missed - once the ball hit the back of the net, the place errupted. I've not seen celebrations like that for sometime!

It was the best celebration ever, nothing like I have ever seen at Ibrox before. Just amazing.

It was the best celebration ever, nothing like I have ever seen at Ibrox before. Just amazing.

This, never celebrated for so long as that in my life, was fucking shattered after it :lol:

Every game I've been too I've never left until after the full time whistle.

I would of loved to of been there today, but couldn't.

I remember once I lost out on tickets for the Monaco GP, and my mam and dad's two friends had gotten tickets and went, and there was two people sitting in front of them who were there for the first few laps and fucked off.

I would of given anything to attend today's match and a GP. Would of given more for today's game though :wink:

They leave at 75mins usually

<cr>

Believe me mate we have a right laugh at them during the games :craphead:

That's what they get :wink:

How anyone can leave with an OF poised on a knife edge with the Bears clearly in the ascendancy is beyond me <cr>

We were rewarded for our faith :uk::21: :21: :uk:

I just remembered, a guy and his son left their seats at 89mins today, just down the row from me and my bro....bet they feel like total dicks now :craphead:

:uk:

was that in the copland front by any chance?

Leaving early vs an other SPL team is bad enough, but leaving early in an old firm game, just dont see how you can do that.

Also hate the people who say they leave early so they dont need to wait in that big cue, yet when they leave with 5 mins to go they end up having to wait in that cue anyway. Disgusting

Fuck the Subway Loyal!

Never left a game early in my life. Was at the Lyon game at Ibrox and wanted to leave but didn't. Always stay till the end.

Agree mate!!. no matter at what time they leave, they will have to wait anyway it seems :lol: just dont see the point on missing out on a goal and also a goal that is worth so much like todays

Fuck the Subway Loyal!

Never left a game early in my life. Was at the Lyon game at Ibrox and wanted to leave but didn't. Always stay till the end.

hahahahah my sisters BF who is a Tim was based at Ibrox subway today! pure ragin.. and he's a bitter one as well.. hahahahahahah.. i canny stand him!

I met some Germans that had come over for the game and had no tickets who would have done anything to get in. I really hope one of the Subway loyal sold them some tickets. They wouldnt have left early.

big deal what if people did leave early.did yous?well wit yous moaning about you bunch of bitches lol

I take it you left early then? I can understand people leaving early a couple of mins early if the game's won and they have small kids and want to get out and avoid a crush but not in an Old Firm game. It's madness and hopefully that will teach a few of them