What do you think of the vid?

mccoist355

Was going to post my vid on Followfollow but my username is still banned it seems.

If anyone has an active username on FF (unlikely but you never know) than please post this vid in a new thread and feel free to take the credit!

Was going to post my vid on Followfollow but my username is still banned it seems.

If anyone has an active username on FF (unlikely but you never know) than please post this vid in a new thread and feel free to take the credit!

pish. mate that vid is top quality make sure you get credit for your hard work:) but i agree get as many people to see it is poss

pish. mate that vid is top quality make sure you get credit for your hard work:) but i agree get as many people to see it is poss

Surely someone on here has a Followfollow account?!

The more views the more chance it goes on the national "most watched vids" and, you never know, it might take off :)

Fantastic Mate first time ave watched it and you have picked great incidents that show how much we were on top and how much we wanted and deserved the win. I love this track, I have been listening to this on the car radio and still don't know what it is, please don't tell me it's a bhead rhattlin bhand ? :sherlock: