How many title's have Rangers won in your lifetime?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 League titles,

19 Cups

23 League Cups

12 Glasgow Cups

1 Glasgow Merchants and Charity Cup

1 European Cup

----------------------------------------------------------------

79 In all...

EDIT:

Make that 80+ come this May!

18 and counting

same here mate ...along with bluehunter we are holding the record lol

aww naw we r no theres auld cunts on here tae ..

their grandsons must be typin for them ffs

Me and Sir Wattie are the same age...We might be auld cunts but at least we made it.I sometimes lend him my cardigan hahaaa.:sherlock::beer1:

i was one of the spoiled generation, born in 84 so i was brought up at the time when it was almost a formality that rangers won the league.

i remember never being worried if we would win, but would almost be disapointed that no-one could give us a game.

my friends dad actualy gave up his season ticket when it was 7 in a row because no one could compete with us and he was bored with seing us pump everyone.

it sounds strange but i remember at that time almost wishing that the league was more of a challenge and that someone could push ussp we could be better in europe.

Just checked stats on Wikipedia and I was born at a time when Celtic had won 5 titles in 40 years, unfortunately by the time I was 6 Jock Stein had arrived and I had to suffer their 9-in-a-row, made ours fell like heaven, wasn't at all bothered about getting a challenge, just victory after victory

Just checked stats on Wikipedia and I was born at a time when Celtic had won 5 titles in 40 years, unfortunately by the time I was 6 Jock Stein had arrived and I had to suffer their 9-in-a-row, made ours fell like heaven, wasn't at all bothered about getting a challenge, just victory after victory

great times if you were a bear during those 40 odd years.only 2 titles for celtic in the 20`s,2 in the 30`s and only 1 in 18 years from 47-65,and they avoided relegation by 4 pts in 47/48.