News Regarding Proposed Takeover

boss3

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont want this ellis guy to buy us i would rather continue as is than be sold to someone whos not a rangers fan or at least filthy rich,anybody else feel that way ?

i really dont want this ellis guy to buy us i would rather continue as is than be sold to someone whos not a rangers fan or at least filthy rich,anybody else feel that way ?

Yep, wasnt this guy knocked back from QPR??

He wont have us at heart, then neither do the asian consortiums in the EPL, but he seems very dodgy.

Talking of dosh, does anyone know the rough worth of this geezer Ellis?? Is he Murray-Esque or does he have more to offer? :-)

To be on the Sunday Times Rich List you need to be worth at least £30m. Andrew Ellis isn't on the list. :-(

Talking of dosh, does anyone know the rough worth of this geezer Ellis?? Is he Murray-Esque or does he have more to offer? :-)

To be on the Sunday Times Rich List you need to be worth at least £30m. Andrew Ellis isn't on the list. :-(

yeah but who is he working for

my only concern is that it turns into a notts county fiasco,

Heard from a mate who works in the City, that rumours are going around that the money men are connected to the brother of the Manchester City owner,says they have been about for a while even before the interest of frontman Ellis was made known.Just passing it on, he thinks there may be some substance in it, but who can really say unless people put their hat in the ring.

Heard from a mate who works in the City, that rumours are going around that the money men are connected to the brother of the Manchester City owner,says they have been about for a while even before the interest of frontman Ellis was made known.Just passing it on, he thinks there may be some substance in it, but who can really say unless people put their hat in the ring.

:anguish:

:lol:

Apparently the men behind Ellis are Arab's, and may have some link to the Man City owners. The guy is supposedly Saeed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan who has involvement with Al-Wahda who play in the UAE.

Don't know his wealth or anything, but most folk from UAE are minted!

Apparently the men behind Ellis are Arab's, and may have some link to the Man City owners. The guy is supposedly Saeed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan who has involvement with Al-Wahda who play in the UAE.

where did you hear this from ? :ph34r:

His Highness Brigadier Sheikh Saeed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan (born 1966 in Al Ain) is a Emirati politician and member of Al Nahyan the ruling royal family of Abu Dhabi.

He served as a member of Abu Dhabi Executive Council. He is the son of Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the founder and first president of United Arab Emirates, himself the emir of Abu Dhabi.

His the brother (or half brother) of the current emir and President of the United Arab Emirates HH Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

He was the chairman of (Abu Dhabi's) Seaports Department.[1]

[edit] Football

He succeed his brother HH Sheikh Khalifa as the chairman of Al-Wahda Club. His brother HH Sheikh Mansour is the chairman of Al-Jazira Club and owner of Manchester City. His another brother, Crown Prince HH General Sheikh Mohammed is the honorary chairman of Al Ain Club; Bani Yas Sports Club, their chairman is HH Sheikh Saif, his another brother.

According to wikipedia

He was at Ross Hall having a medical...........

I got it in an email from a pal who works with the Stock Exchange. Rumours flying around like mad. Supposedly Ellis is the face of the thing, and they are to view the Books within the week, and an offer could be made by the 31st March. If all goes through, it should be sealed by the end of May.

Thats what I was told, guys wanted pompey or west ham!

I got it in an email from a pal who works with the Stock Exchange. Rumours flying around like mad. Supposedly Ellis is the face of the thing, and they are to view the Books within the week, and an offer could be made by the 31st March. If all goes through, it should be sealed by the end of May.

am not shooting this down but it does look like something you would see on football rumours :BELM:

am not shooting this down but it does look like something you would see on football rumours :BELM:

As I said. it was an email I got through. He told me an hour before it was posted on the LSE about negotiations. If it is true, I am concerned we may be an Arab's play thing.