Prince Naseem Hamed

dee9

I was just on you tube there watching a few clips of naz and was wondering if anyone liked him! He was a show off little shite but there is no doubt he was some entertainer!

The clip of his entrance against kevin kelly was a bit out of order, it took him about 8 minutes to come through the curtain because he was to busy dancing! Kelly was fuming but naz knocked him out! :box:

He was a good entertainer and had a fascinating (and annoying) style of boxing, but he was kidding himself if he thought he was up there with the best pound-for-pound. He genuinely thought he was going to do a number on Barrera.

Barrera was a real step up in class! (tu) Have you seen Naz now, hes a fat pie! :lol:

He was a good entertainer and had a fascinating (and annoying) style of boxing, but he was kidding himself if he thought he was up there with the best pound-for-pound. He genuinely thought he was going to do a number on Barrera.

Barrera was a real step up in class! (tu) Have you seen Naz now, hes a fat pie! :lol:

Yeh he was with Khan the other day promoting his fight. Fat bastard. He's piled on the pounds ever since he almost killed that guy in a car crash.

Yeh he was with Khan the other day promoting his fight. Fat bastard. He's piled on the pounds ever since he almost killed that guy in a car crash.

I didnt know about this mate!?

I didnt know about this mate!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naseem_Hamed#Controversy_outside_the_ring

Yeh he went to jail for it. Got his MBE taken off him as well.

was a fan, lethal puncher in his day. Could have been one of the best if he trained properly, at the end of his career, he had lost all his desire and disipline for training plus his hands were fooked.

I liked him, as a kid me and ma mates all looked up to him as our favourate boxer. Got me into boxing at a young age.

I get how some of you didn't like him, probobly why he appealed to kids.

Yep that is how I see it.

If it was now, I'd probably hate him.

I really liked him as a boxer, he was like nothing I'd ever seen before.

Look at him now...

article-1221520-06E2228B000005DC-616_468x921.jpg

Little Prince Big Fight was a great documentary. It was made during the build up to the Barrera fight. Part 1 of 7 below.

I hated his guts but I suppose that was the attraction with Naz. Folk either loved him or hated his guts and wanted to see him knocked. With his attitude uv got to be able to back it up i.e and he was embarrased by Barrera