Kenny Miller

Anyone else agree that he has been a fantastic signing? A lot of people on here didn't like him when he was signed and a lot of people doubted him but can you doubt him now? A big player in the squad, scores goals and scored the winning cup final goal.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with you he was shite yesterday and any other day just pops in with an odd goal.

And i still don't like him for i quote "badge thumping or kissing or whatever the feck he done" in my eyes he still pointed at us Rangers fans after scoring for them thumping or kissing that ugly thing.

Best thing is i still see his head in that ugly thing does anyone else see him in it. ?

Anyone else agree that he has been a fantastic signing? A lot of people on here didn't like him when he was signed and a lot of people doubted him but can you doubt him now? A big player in the squad, scores goals and scored the winning cup final goal.

Great signing -- said so at the time. Another great example of Walter doing what's best for the club.

Thank f*ck Walter didn't listen to the neanderthals in our support -- some of whom are now starting to have to admit they 'might' have been wrong. Of course, some never will.

Great signing -- said so at the time. Another great example of Walter doing what's best for the club.

Thank f*ck Walter didn't listen to the neanderthals in our support -- some of whom are now starting to have to admit they 'might' have been wrong. Of course, some never will.

I'm glad you thought the overwhelming majority of our support were/are neanderthals. Still, I'd rather be a neanderthal than a hypocrite.

He's been a good player for us, but as a person he's a little sell out rat.

I'm glad you thought the overwhelming majority of our support were/are neanderthals. Still, I'd rather be a neanderthal than a hypocrite.

Where did I say 'overwhelming majority'?

The minority are -- but it's a vocal minority -- as you know. So.. if you are given a chance to make 20k PER WEEK to play for ra shellick, would you?

Anyway, Kenny -- like everyone -- need to look after themselves first. Fact of life.

Well done Walter and Kenny!

Kennys been an excellent signing for us, we play much better when he's in the team. 17 goals this season is a good return from someone who misses alot of chances. He's scored some extremely important goals for us and 4 against the tims too

I've gotta admit when we were linked with Kenny miller I was realy hoping we wouldn't buy him, I hated him for going to Celtic but after a while and his 2 goals In the 4-2 game, I started to realize he might be a very important player in the long run. He can be frustrating as fuck and has a poor first touch 3 times outta 4 but you can't deny Kenny miller has been a truly excellent signing for us.

The minority are -- but it's a vocal minority -- as you know. So.. if you are given a chance to make 20k PER WEEK to play for ra shellick, would you?

Anyway, Kenny -- like everyone -- need to look after themselves first. Fact of life.

I don't care he's a traitor a "Lundy" and no one has forgiven him so there's no way im forgiving Miller.

Oh and miller is a hibs fab is he not? It's not as if he supported rangers n then jumped to Celtic, he just did what every football player would do. If u supported a team outside the old firm I'm pretty sure you'd be happy to jump between the two.

No. I have morals.

Oh and miller is a hibs fab is he not? It's not as if he supported rangers n then jumped to Celtic, he just did what every football player would do. If u supported a team outside the old firm I'm pretty sure you'd be happy to jump between the two.

Best thing is Hibs is just like shitic.

[quote name=martyboy2009' date='23 March 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1269307257'

post='1057813315]

Oh and miller is a hibs fab is he

not? It's not as if he supported

rangers n then jumped to Celtic,

he just did what every football

player would do. If u supported a

team outside the old firm I'm

pretty sure you'd be happy to jump

between the two.

so ur telling me cos he supports hibs then he must support Celtic? If he did actually support celtic I'm pretty sure he would of actually kissed the badge instead of pumping a fist on it.

[quote name=martyboy2009' date='23 March 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1269307257'

post='1057813315]

Oh and miller is a hibs fab is he

not? It's not as if he supported

rangers n then jumped to Celtic,

he just did what every football

player would do. If u supported a

team outside the old firm I'm

pretty sure you'd be happy to jump

between the two.

so ur telling me cos he supports hibs then he must support Celtic? If he did actually support celtic I'm pretty sure he would of actually kissed the badge instead of pumping a fist on it.

Then why in front of all the Rangers support.?

I couldnae give a flying fuck about him thumping, kissing or shagging a badge. It's the fact he had that badge on. He played for us then had the nerve to pull that jersey on and then come back to us. He's a little whore.

But, just so I can point it out again. Miller has been a GOOD player for us, he is however a little rat I wouldn't pish on if he was on fire.