Tonights game not on the TV - delayed broadcasting

colly1873

just letting folks know there is a program on tonight about rangers and the history of the club!!!

its also repeted thurs and fri,

gonna set it for record and give it a watch!!

its in english not gaelic!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be, but sadly not :( ..& the Champions' League games are on Sky on this Tues/Wed night..no sign of it on ESPN either (td)

that's bollocks! I'm goin to the game anyway but it's not the point, surely this means sky are not holding their end of the deal by not televising games they said they where going to

It should be, but sadly not :( ..& the Champions' League games are on Sky on this Tues/Wed night..no sign of it on ESPN either (td)

that's bollocks! I'm goin to the game anyway but it's not the point, surely this means sky are not holding their end of the deal by not televising games they said they where going to

Uefa dont allow domestic games to be shown while champions league is on :(

Uefa dont allow domestic games to be shown while champions league is on :(

I thought that as well, but I remember watching AC Milan's rescheduled Serie A game against Fiorentina the same night Inter Milan played Chelsea in the first leg of their Champions League last 16 tie, albeit the game kicked off at half-past 5 our time. It's one rule for some, one rule for others methinks.

The original game was to be televised therefore Tuesdays game shud b on sky sports?

I hope that St Johnstone don't get the TV money after the shambolic way the original game was called off.

An absolute disgrace.

The original game was to be televised therefore Tuesdays game shud b on sky sports?

Champions League is on on tuesday. so they won't show us.

and I think fulham are on ESPN.?

On the Thursday, Fulham are.

Whats your point?

Fulham are playing on Thursday.

Fulham are playing on Thursday.

He probably thinks they're in the CL :lol: