A thread for the RM drama queens...

papaguy51

well said mate, couldnt agree more. All these people who are coming out and slating the management team need to take a good look at themselves, you dont win a cup final with 9 men and get to a uefa cup final if your management staff are shite at their job.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess some people don't understand what winning a treble really means..

What does it mean?

I'm disappointed we lost tonight but to be quite honest we've been looking like we're out on out arses in recent weeks and the league is paramount so I will happily sacrifice the cup to secure the league.

I have to say that if Celtic had already been knocked out there wouldn't be half the outcry there has been tonight, but really I dont even give a fuck if they do go on to win it. Cups are nothing but a distraction really, none of the big clubs in Spain, Italy and even England nowadays really bothers that much about them because they know winning the league and getting into the Champions League all important.

Also we have no divine right to win any game, losing away from home to the 3rd placed side in the league is hardly a major upset. I think we need to put things into perspective, all things considered and given the circumstances the club finds itself in, thus far it has been a GREAT season domestically.

And... ?

We shouldn't have even been playing a fcuking replay tonight. 3-1 up at Ibrox, management, and players fcuk it up, and concede two goals.

The management should still be able to pick a fcuking decent team, make the right decisions...

The players should still be able to turn up, put in a performance, give their all, defeat and absolutely horrific Dundee United side.

The attitude, and performance from everyone tonight was a fcuking disgrace. Performances have been terrible for a long time, we've just been lucky, and tonight it ran out, if the Dundee United game wasn't a kick up the arse, then last Sunday should have given them the biggest boot in the bollocks, yet they never took it on board, and turned in that shower of shite.

Dundee United wanted it more, they played better... they got the win. Players, and management only have themselves to blame.

One defeat in 40 domestic game.

Can't win them all Muff, not with this thin squad.

No excuses for tonight!

If you had seen the game, then you would know what I'm on about.

Let me get this right.

At this point in time;

We haven't signed a player for over 18 months.

Our management are working without contracts.

Our best defender is injured.

Our best midfielder is ill.

Our next best midfielder is suspended.

We've just won a cup with nine men a few days ago.

We'll be SIXTEEN points clear in the league if we win our games in hand.

Our captain is forty years old.

And the tims have just been embarrassed 4-0 by St Mirren

.......and people are wanting heads to roll because we're only going to stroll to a double this year?

No surrender? Doesn't fucking seem like it.

CHIN UP!

WELL SAID (tu)

And... ?

We shouldn't have even been playing a fcuking replay tonight. 3-1 up at Ibrox, management, and players fcuk it up, and concede two goals.

The management should still be able to pick a fcuking decent team, make the right decisions...

The players should still be able to turn up, put in a performance, give their all, defeat and absolutely horrific Dundee United side.

The attitude, and performance from everyone tonight was a fcuking disgrace. Performances have been terrible for a long time, we've just been lucky, and tonight it ran out, if the Dundee United game wasn't a kick up the arse, then last Sunday should have given them the biggest boot in the bollocks, yet they never took it on board, and turned in that shower of shite.

Dundee United wanted it more, they played better... they got the win. Players, and management only have themselves to blame.

One defeat in 40 domestic game.

Can't win them all Muff, not with this thin squad.

No excuses for tonight!

If you had seen the game, then you would know what I'm on about.

Spot on Muff. At times only Naismith looked like he cared.

No idea why Novo, Boyd and Miller were left on the bench, but it was a big mistake. Even in the 1st leg the subs were made far too quickly and look what happened! We were shite tonight and I was absolutely gutted when they scored, but DU deserved it unfortunately.

the problem with tonights performance is that the players look like they are on automatic the now, thats 2 kick up the arses so far apparently and both ent unheeded

tynecastle is a problem this saturday, make no mistake they ill give us a game, we need at least 3 times better than tonight to hope for a win on sat

since the turn of the year we have been abysmal, thank fuck that lot have been worse

the 2 games in hand arent bankers remember

The team was picked because we had nine players that absolutely panned their cunts in for us when we won the League Cup with nine men on Saturday.

Mind you, I would have had Boyd in.

The treble isn't that important anyway. The league is the most important thing in scottish football. Much more important now than it was even 5 years ago. Winning the league is all that counts. Then focus on getting back into the CL.

No point in crying about going out of the scottish cup.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

And... ?

Spot on

The treble isn't that important anyway. The league is the most important thing in scottish football. Much more important now than it was even 5 years ago. Winning the league is all that counts. Then focus on getting back into the CL.

For a club like Rangers, winning trophies is everything.

:praise:

Let me get this right.

At this point in time;

We haven't signed a player for over 18 months.

Our management are working without contracts.

Our best defender is injured.

Our best midfielder is ill.

Our next best midfielder is suspended.

We've just won a cup with nine men a few days ago.

We'll be SIXTEEN points clear in the league if we win our games in hand.

Our captain is forty years old.

And the tims have just been embarrassed 4-0 by St Mirren

.......and people are wanting heads to roll because we're only going to stroll to a double this year?

No surrender? Doesn't fucking seem like it.

CHIN UP!

I guess some people don't understand what winning a treble really means..

Aye, that's definitely it.

Idiotic comment number 323 of the night.

Ach of course, I'm an idiot. Nothing wrong with your post tho, spot on as always big man (tu)

Not really, you are an absolute tit

not covering yourself in glory here fella - you're the only one looking like a tit. stop being a baby and accept that sometimes your team loses to the better team. we are too stretched this season and it showed tonight. suck it up and move on.

Can't win ALL THE TIME. Thats the point. You can only try. 9 men had just won the league cup a few days before. Tired legs do come into it. A lot of people on here seem to think the players are robots.

Can't win ALL THE TIME. Thats the point. You can only try. 9 men had just won the league cup a few days before. Tired legs do come into it. A lot of people on here seem to think the players are robots.

Fucking hell guys - no disrepect but i think some of you need a dose of perspective. Let's recap - the club is in the financial shitter. If we hadn't won the league last season we'd possibly be in administration right now. The previous year to that we lost the league on the last day chasing a quadruple.

If we don't win the league again this year we are in serious financial danger. Walter and the team took the decision that Saturday away to Hearts was more important given:-

- Celtic were likely to win at St Mirren tonight and at home this weekend. Had we slipped up at Hearts the gap would be 4pts (albeit we'd have had 2 games in hand). Hands up who'd have lost sleep at that prospect? Certainly me.

- The guaranteed £15m CL money from the league this season if we win the league means we can attract a new owner, we can keep key players and the essential mgt team.

- We played 30mins with 10 and 20mins with 9 on Sunday then travelled to the 3rd place side in the league who but for a ropey spell when they lost their manager would be pushing for 2nd place.

- We were missing 3 of our player of the year candidates in Boogie, Davis and McCulloch. With a thin squad thats a big ask.

Am i disappointed to miss out on a treble - hell yes.

Do i think the mgt team were a touch too conservative tonight - absolutely

However i completely understand why they did and given Smith, McCoist et al (and this same bunch of players for 3 seasons) have effectively saved Glasgow Rangers as an institution means i will not be taking cheap shots tonight.

only touble i have with that is winning with 9 men doesnt go down in history just a memory.. losing does

Fucking hell guys - no disrepect but i think some of you need a dose of perspective. Let's recap - the club is in the financial shitter. If we hadn't won the league last season we'd possibly be in administration right now. The previous year to that we lost the league on the last day chasing a quadruple.

If we don't win the league again this year we are in serious financial danger. Walter and the team took the decision that Saturday away to Hearts was more important given:-

- Celtic were likely to win at St Mirren tonight and at home this weekend. Had we slipped up at Hearts the gap would be 4pts (albeit we'd have had 2 games in hand). Hands up who'd have lost sleep at that prospect? Certainly me.

- The guaranteed £15m CL money from the league this season if we win the league means we can attract a new owner, we can keep key players and the essential mgt team.

- We played 30mins with 10 and 20mins with 9 on Sunday then travelled to the 3rd place side in the league who but for a ropey spell when they lost their manager would be pushing for 2nd place.

Am i disappointed to miss out on a treble - hell yes.

Do i think the mgt team were a touch too conservative tonight - absolutely

However i completely understand why they did and given Smith, McCoist et al (and this same bunch of players for 3 seasons) have effectively saved Glasgow Rangers as an institution means i will not be taking cheap shots tonight.

Well said sir. some fans are young and spoiled by the success of recent decades.

only touble i have with that is winning with 9 men doesnt go down in history just a memory.. losing does

What? <cr>