A thread for the RM drama queens...

papaguy51

Let me get this right.

At this point in time;

We haven't signed a player for over 18 months.

Our management are working without contracts.

Our best defender is injured.

Our best midfielder is ill.

Our next best midfielder is suspended.

We've just won a cup with nine men a few days ago.

We'll be SIXTEEN points clear in the league if we win our games in hand.

Our captain is forty years old.

And the tims have just been embarrassed 4-0 by St Mirren

.......and people are wanting heads to roll because we're only going to stroll to a double this year?

No surrender? Doesn't fucking seem like it.

CHIN UP!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this right.

At this point in time;

.......and people are wanting heads to roll because we're only going to stroll to a double this year?

CHIN UP!

puts things in perspective

Can't believe everyone isnt caring we have just flung away a treble!! It could be another 7 years til we get a shot of another one. Cos let's be honest the tims canny be worse next season than this....... People disregarding the treble as an inconvenience etc, fuckin unreal

well said papa. this is the same team who has played almost week in week out for three year, gave there all over the last three year. maybe they have ran out of steam but IMO i dont see whats up with that, they havent had alot of rest time over these three years. Our first defeat in this trophy since smith came back and people are taking it a bit too far IMO.

We hav a paper thin sqaud, it showed tonite how thin. Tbh we where due a defeat going on recent form which has been very poor, I'm just glad it was in the cup and not the spl. Let's get sum perspective here guys, CL group stage qualification is paramount to us thru the league championship. Scottish cups and league cups are bonuses IMO

We hav a paper thin sqaud, it showed tonite how thin. Tbh we where due a defeat going on recent form which has been very poor, I'm just glad it was in the cup and not the spl. Let's get sum perspective here guys, CL group stage qualification is paramount to us thru the league championship. Scottish cups and league cups are bonuses IMO

It's disappointing, I don't think there's a Rangers fan out there who isn't disappointed we won't claim a treble this season.

However, Papaguys post should more than put it into perspective. It's disappointing, but not the end of the world. The league title and an automatic route into the CL is on the horizon. Key players needed resting and the team suffered, ultimately but it's a small price to pay for a bit of freshness in the league run in. I'd rather not stutter towards the end of the league, but dominate it and win at a canter.

it is disappointing but im sure if we were all offered a league cup double and with a chance to win the league with more than 20+ points without signing a player in 2 year then we would all take it.

(tu)

I guess some people don't understand what winning a treble really means..

Aye, that's definitely it.

Idiotic comment number 323 of the night.

Ach of course, I'm an idiot. Nothing wrong with your post tho, spot on as always big man (tu)

Not really, you are an absolute tit

And... ?

We shouldn't have even been playing a fcuking replay tonight. 3-1 up at Ibrox, management, and players fcuk it up, and concede two goals.

The management should still be able to pick a fcuking decent team, make the right decisions...

The players should still be able to turn up, put in a performance, give their all, defeat and absolutely horrific Dundee United side.

The attitude, and performance from everyone tonight was a fcuking disgrace. Performances have been terrible for a long time, we've just been lucky, and tonight it ran out, if the Dundee United game wasn't a kick up the arse, then last Sunday should have given them the biggest boot in the bollocks, yet they never took it on board, and turned in that shower of shite.

Dundee United wanted it more, they played better... they got the win. Players, and management only have themselves to blame.

I guess some people don't understand what winning a treble really means..

Aye, that's definitely it.

Idiotic comment number 323 of the night.

Ach of course, I'm an idiot. Nothing wrong with your post tho, spot on as always big man (tu)

Not really, you are an absolute tit

Come on man, is that the best you can do? :lol:

I'm not pleased, but given how things have worked out this year, a cup and league by 16 points double seems on par.

And... ?

We shouldn't have even been playing a fcuking replay tonight. 3-1 up at Ibrox, management, and players fcuk it up, and concede two goals.

The management should still be able to pick a fcuking decent team, make the right decisions...

The players should still be able to turn up, put in a performance, give their all, defeat and absolutely horrific Dundee United side.

The attitude, and performance from everyone tonight was a fcuking disgrace. Performances have been terrible for a long time, we've just been lucky, and tonight it ran out, if the Dundee United game wasn't a kick up the arse, then last Sunday should have given them the biggest boot in the bollocks, yet they never took it on board, and turned in that shower of shite.

Dundee United wanted it more, they played better... they got the win. Players, and management only have themselves to blame.

One defeat in 40 domestic game.

Can't win them all Muff, not with this thin squad.

I'm disappointed but im not blaming anyone. We've had a fanatastic season! I look forward to the winning the league with plenty games to spare :)

Potential Probable double for the 3rd time in 3 years! :21:

Let me get this right.

At this point in time;

CHIN UP!

Even though the manager didn't play our starting strikers, get a grip. We couldv'e had a shot of a treble but it was taken away from us.