A thread for the RM drama queens...

papaguy51

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And... ?

We shouldn't have even been playing a fcuking replay tonight. 3-1 up at Ibrox, management, and players fcuk it up, and concede two goals.

The management should still be able to pick a fcuking decent team, make the right decisions...

The players should still be able to turn up, put in a performance, give their all, defeat and absolutely horrific Dundee United side.

The attitude, and performance from everyone tonight was a fcuking disgrace. Performances have been terrible for a long time, we've just been lucky, and tonight it ran out, if the Dundee United game wasn't a kick up the arse, then last Sunday should have given them the biggest boot in the bollocks, yet they never took it on board, and turned in that shower of shite.

Dundee United wanted it more, they played better... they got the win. Players, and management only have themselves to blame.

One defeat in 40 domestic game.

Can't win them all Muff, not with this thin squad.

Er .... I am positive about the Double and yes a treble would have been nice and I like your OP.. but

is it not 2 defeats in 40 games (Sheep and United)? I know thats just adding fuel to the 'Dissapointed Loyal' (sic) but more accurate or have I missed something?

Disappointed with the result and the performance last night but people need to put things in perspective. Yes a treble would have been great but the championship is the priority. In the 07/08 season Smith didn't change the team for cup games and got dogs abuse for it. This year he changes it and gets dogs abuse for it. The man can't win!!

Bottom line is Smith thinks the championship isn't won and after two seasons ago isn't taking any chances. The money is so vital to the club. The players on that park last night should have had enough to beat Dundee Utd but as numerous other posters have said you can't win all the time.

At the start of the season if someone had told me that we would win the League Cup and be 10 points clear with 2 games in hand on Celtic at this stage of the season with all the shite of the park that this squad has had to deal with I would have taken it. It's as simple as that!!

people do realise we have to play 4 games in 12 days right ? with a squad of 20 and we still have to wrap up the league which is vital for us , has this fact by passed some people ? disappointed? of course , see the bigger picture? you fucking bet i do .

good post Papa (tu)

Why does anyone presume a team that got beaten 4-0 by st mirren has been handed anything ?

When we win the league i am sure the feelings of dissapointment will quickly pass

because this is Scottish football and Celtic will rally and go all out to win the cup

of course the feeling will pass when we win the League but less than 24 hours after that pathetic, heartless, gutless performance people are entitled to feel dissapointed

Why does anyone presume a team that got beaten 4-0 by st mirren has been handed anything ?

When we win the league i am sure the feelings of dissapointment will quickly pass

because this is Scottish football and Celtic will rally and go all out to win the cup

of course the feeling will pass when we win the League but less than 24 hours after that pathetic, heartless, gutless performance people are entitled to feel dissapointed

I'll go and see if a bookies will take a bet on anyone but sellck winning the Scottish cup, by the small odds I will get that will show us they are non certainties.

Everyone is disappointed but some people have perspective, I think the last thing you can accuse this team of being is pathetic and heartless but I guess saying things like that is a shortcut to actually having to think about it.

I'll go and see if a bookies will take a bet on anyone but sellck winning the Scottish cup, by the small odds I will get that will show us they are non certainties.

Everyone is disappointed but some people have perspective, I think the last thing you can accuse this team of being is pathetic and heartless but I guess saying things like that is a shortcut to actually having to think about it.

I didn't say they were - I said the performance last night was - but I guess saying things like that is a shortcut to actually having to read and understand things

Let me get this right.

At this point in time;

We haven't signed a player for over 18 months.

Our management are working without contracts.

Our best defender is injured.

Our best midfielder is ill.

Our next best midfielder is suspended.

We've just won a cup with nine men a few days ago.

We'll be SIXTEEN points clear in the league if we win our games in hand.

Our captain is forty years old.

And the tims have just been embarrassed 4-0 by St Mirren

.......and people are wanting heads to roll because we're only going to stroll to a double this year?

No surrender? Doesn't fucking seem like it.

CHIN UP!

:lol:

I was just going to say, good post, until i clocked that at the end, now I think. . .

Top post :wink:

I didn't say they were - I said the performance last night was - but I guess saying things like that is a shortcut to actually having to read and understand things

GCL will tell you what you're thinking, regardless of what you say....

the league is EVERYTHING. yes rangers are about lifting cups, as many as possible, but the important one is the league and to be winning it by this margin is amazing. get to the ibrox trophey room now and see the treble, there are 3 tropheys there just now. we hold all 3 at present

I understand the implications you are making, you don't seem to though

The team last night - personnel and formation - was not the one who have got us into this fantastic position in the League. So, based on their heartless pathetic performance, I am calling them heartless and pathetic

whats not to understand?

The team last night - personnel and formation - was not the one who have got us into this fantastic position in the League. So, based on their heartless pathetic performance, I am calling them heartless and pathetic

whats not to understand?

Really, a totally different XI....

I understand you are calling them heartless and pathetic, that’s what I said….

The thread title is very apt for the likes of you.

whats not to understand?

The team that got us into that situation? Bougherra injured, Davis out, McCulloch out, Thomson suspended. There's four for a start. The rest are sufferin having to play so many games. Our squad is paper thin. That's why Smith changed it

whats not to understand?

Really, a totally different XI....

I understand you are calling them heartless and pathetic, that's what I said….

The thread title is very apt for the likes of you.

the performance was

We fielded a team minus... Bougherra, Thomson, Davis, McCulloch, Miller, Boyd and take United to the death...

we have lost 2 games in 40 and are on course for the league which will guarantee CL football next season and £10m at least....

our biggest rivals have just lost 4-0 to the team second bottom of the league and most of us are moaning...

We really are SPOILED