***The Official St. Johnstone v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was the manager right now, id be picking up chairs in the dressing room and throwing them through windows, id be going fucking mental and just scare them into keeping the ball on the fucking deck !

come back in here without 3 points and im putting this chair through your face !!!!!!

(why im not a manager :P)

and alot of people on here were saying the league is already over? we dont deserve to be leading the league playing like that, total disgusting for a rangers team to be playing like that

This is what happens when everyone is in training laughing and joking :(

<cr>

Signs of becoming complacent, the league isn't over yet

Totaly agree prod, if we even show signs of taking our foot off the gas this is what teams are going to do. we should be going out to win every game, even the last 4 if we win it before then. Terrible

I'm listening to it on the radio so i'm not sure what's happening on the park but i'd take either big Lee or Thomson off for Beasley and move Davis in to the middle to start with.

We were actually playing well up till that 3rd ST J goal. Lucky bastards

(tu) This. From what I seen Rangers were passing it around ok and making decent chances, then it went downhill and they got a third. There is hope still there, we all know the team has the bottle for a fightback lets hope they show it tonight.

This is what happens when everyone is in training laughing and joking :(

<cr>

Signs of becoming complacent, the league isn't over yet

What cos the players are laughing and joking at training?that is crap prod (tu)

Boyd has had about 2 touches of the ball and played a nice pass out wide with one of them. The supply to him n miller is gash, punting the ball up to them at every opputunity. We're making Sheridan look a player n he's fucking pish!! Mcculloch off, novo on. Let's do this rangers!!!