Who is more of a 'legend'?

papaguy51

214 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more legendary?

• Kris Boyd
    • Barry Ferguson

First off, I don't think either one is a bona fide legend.

However, it's a word often used on here when describing them.

So, I put it to you lot - who could be described as the 'most legendary' of the pair?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See to be honest, I think it's a bit of a daft thread. Ferguson grabbed us by the scruff of the neck on numerous occasions and won us trophies and leagues. To compare him to Boyd is a bit daft. Barry Ferguson is a Rangers legend.

Didn't vote Papa, neither are legends, both have provided Rangers fans with good memories, but don;t have the status of a Cooper, Greig, Gough, etc. Boyd would need to be around for a few more years and a few more goals. Fergie has had his detractors over the years. When he first burst onto the scene, he was brilliant, but lost his way at times unfortunately.

Ferguson for me. In the day he was simply unreal. His second spell was a disappointment but a lot of that has to go down to playing through the pain barrier, injections, what have you.

Then again he left Rangers, and whats more made it publicly known he wanted to leave... is that the stuff of legend?

The word legend is used by some people because they are either ill-educated or just too lazy to think up another word to describe someone.

Phrases like 'Papac is a pyoor legend!' -- WTF?

In a way I feel sorry for some of our supporters who are too young to remember the likes of Cooper, Goughie, Coisty and the Goalie in their prime.

It is a weird thread, given that the O(me) doesn't think either are legendary.

But I've seen them both described as that on here, so I thought I'd pose it.

In the context of the last ten years or so he will be remembered as a legend. Have more deserving got that title thta have gone befoere him, of course, in his era though he is indeed a legend.