Hold the back page!

Can't you let the guy enjoy his goal without bringing the instant "still not good enough".

I agree with it but i am sill willing to give him a chance, as i believe he will get more games next season when (i hope i'm wrong) Boyd goes.

Proved wrong after one goal <cr>

I said he'd never score for Rangers because he wasn't up to it! That one goal proved me wrong in the end! :pipe:

Not saying he's turned the corner or anything but by all shouts, he's done brilliant tonight....about time, but very welcome!!

There's definitely a player hidden in him somewhere. If he plays like he did tonight every match he'd be a great player to have but I'm not going to count my chickens until he has a string of good performances.

hope this help his confidence a tad, phoor chunt gets pelters fae the people meant to be supporting him

100% pure Rangers legends have had to endure far worse than Lafferty has, and they came back BIG time. To an extent, taking those pelters helps you mould yourself into a Rangers player. Lets see if he can take this confidence booster and go on from here!! (tu)

Absolutely spiffing tonight young Kyle - just spoke to Liz and she has hinted an MBE is due thanks to your performance this evening. And if you would like us to invite the referee's round for tea again i'm sure we can start organising "Three in a row" Up the Establishment :uk: