Expect Bougherra, Boyd, Edu and Greegs to be . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Edu is one of the more likely to go.

Any scout worth their salt would see that he's got all the makings of proper star player, and they'd be better getting him for £4m just now that £7m or £8m in two years time.

Edu is a a strange one. I don't expect him to leave...

Why is that incidently ? Who telt ye he wisnae leavin ? :):sherlock:

Nobody. Who told you he was leaving :P

Put it this wie he's high up the food chain ! ;):sherlock:

is this without or even with a buyer ?

offski at the end of the season. That's the way it is at the moment, so do not in your wildest dreams shoot the messenger. Catch ma drift. They are up for grabs ! :sherlock:

Where are they going, who decided and why them?

Who are you, whits yer name, and whits yer postcode? :sherlock:

offski at the end of the season. That's the way it is at the moment, so do not in your wildest dreams shoot the messenger. Catch ma drift. They are up for grabs ! :sherlock:

I see Man, city are Bringing Hart back from Birmingham.So I expect McCleish to add McGregor, along with Boyd

to his shopping list.I can see Bougherra going also not too worried as,I think we are well covered at the back.

Hopefully we can get another season or two out of Edu,he's improving with every game,I'm really starting

to like him.

Tkae it they gave a wee couple ae phone calls last nite tae discuss their future with ye ?

Where are they going, who decided and why them?

Who are you, whits yer name, and whits yer postcode? :sherlock:

Itsd awrite mate, this bluedignity, and a lot of other cunts, come on here and talk out their arsehole