Will Boydie reach the 100 goal mark before the end of the season

real boydie9

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't play him again tbh. He's off & has been shite for the last month. No need to play him.

IF he plays.. yes, he will score his 100th goal.

It must be great to have inside info on whats happening at Ibrox how do you know Boyd is off I take it you know when our new buyers are coming in or not and all this Boyd scores from penalty's and tap ins which some folk are digging up is bullshit his critics have a short memory of what he's done for the club who at the end of the day wanted shot of him. "end of rant" :uk:

I'd imagine he will.

Should start on Wednesday, only because Fleck won't get a game uptop.

Hope he does Muff but dont think he will until the leagues tied up hate banging on about this but all this Boyds been shit remarks are becoming boring the majority of the team have also been shit and as I said before Boyd was on fire before he got injured he was rushed back to soon from injury I know I'm sounding biased but its just my opinion. :uk:

Doesnt deserve any gametime with the effort he has been putting in of late imo and he'd be as well going away to Brum now and we can start building up partnerships and understanding for next season with Lafferty,Miller,Naismith in a 433 for me.

Miller, Naismith and Have-A-Laugh-Erty up front your having a Laugh-Erty, Miller yes but the other two haven't got goals in them unless your expecting Miller to start scoring 40 goals a season but I respect your opinion wouldn't shoot it down or just have I. :uk:

I remember walking away from the Dundee United game at Ibrox where he scored 5, thinking that he'll easily get 40 goals on this form..

... :anguish:

He carried us through that spell with his fantastic form

Wish that Boydy would return to drag us over the finishing line with style, unfortunately cant see it happening

I remember walking away from the Dundee United game at Ibrox where he scored 5, thinking that he'll easily get 40 goals on this form..

The injury did him no favours from increasing his goal tally. PS I expect to start getting grief for sticking up for Boyd all the time I know he's got his faults but at the end of the day he puts the ball in the pokey. :uk:

The injury did him no favours from increasing his goal tally. PS I expect to start getting grief for sticking up for Boyd. :uk:

I've been doing it for seasons mate, expect lots :craphead:

The injury did him no favours from increasing his goal tally. PS I expect to start getting grief for sticking up for Boyd. :uk:

I've been doing it for seasons mate, expect lots :craphead:

I've only been a member of the forum for a couple of weeks and cant believe some of the stick big Boydie gets and I know its all hear say about whats going to happen with his future but I've a sneaky feeling he'll stay I'll probably get shot down on that one as well. :uk:

... anguish.gif

McBoyd, see one of the guys in your sig work in doosan babcock, he looks like one of my colleagues?

Anyway, Boyd for at least 3 more tap ins and one penalty this season.

... anguish.gif

McBoyd, see one of the guys in your sig work in doosan babcock, he looks like one of my colleagues?

Obviously if he scored 4 from the halfway line it would be exactly the same amount of goals awardedboogie.png

... anguish.gif

Obviously if he scored 4 from the halfway line it would be exactly the same amount of goals awardedboogie.png

Not according to some on here boogie.png

... anguish.gif

A certain mr Keane just got his potm award for doing what Boyds been doing for years. That keanes a poor mans Miller realy, fuck them allhh.gif

... anguish.gif

A certain mr Keane just got his potm award for doing what Boyds been doing for years. That keanes a poor mans Miller realy, fuck them allhh.gif

Never a truer word spoken hh.gif

... anguish.gif

Agreed. :uk:

Wouldn't play him again tbh. He's off & has been shite for the last month. No need to play him.

IF he plays.. yes, he will score his 100th goal.

It must be great to have inside info on whats happening at Ibrox how do you know Boyd is off I take it you know when our new buyers are coming in or not and all this Boyd scores from penalty's and tap ins which some folk are digging up is bullshit his critics have a short memory of what he's done for the club who at the end of the day wanted shot of him. "end of rant" :uk:

I don't now Boyd is off. If not.. then why hasn't he signed? It was "Well if Walter stays.." Walter has already stated he will stay -- even if it means being without a contract. So.. if he hasn't signed by now... It seems to suggest -- and rather strongly -- that he's off?

If not.. fine. And btw. Did I slate Boyd for any of his goals? Nope. No problem with you having a rant. We all need one every now and then. (tu)