• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think he'll play until the league is won

we are a far better TEAM without him right now

I agree dont think he will start until the league is won however got to disagree with your point on Rangers playing better without him he was rushed back to quick after his injury even uncle Walter I believe said it thats why were not seeing the best of him its got bugger all to do with him not wanting to be at the brox as some have said I'm confident he'll still be at the club come the new season but hey thats just my opinion. :uk:

i dont think he'll play until the league is won

we are a far better TEAM without him right now

I agree dont think he will start until the league is won however got to disagree with your point on Rangers playing better without him he was rushed back to quick after his injury even uncle Walter I believe said it thats why were not seeing the best of him its got bugger all to do with him not wanting to be at the brox as some have said I'm confident he'll still be at the club come the new season but hey thats just my opinion. :uk:

hi kris :P

im not saying its his fault, im just saying that without boyd, the team plays better because we dont aim that hopeless long ball up to him,

against aberdeen, from what i seen on the streams, we actually looked to play football

If Boyd returns fully fit and regains that half a yard he has lost since his Hernia AND if we attack with width instead of big punts from back to front up the middle of the park, then I have no doubt whatsoever that he will do it easy.

If however he is not fully fit or if we continue to play a system where Boyd has his back to 2 central defenders the whole game, then Walter may as well leave him either on the bench or in the Grandstand because he has been about as much use as a waterproof teabag lately.

If Boyd returns fully fit and regains that half a yard he has lost since his Hernia AND if we attack with width instead of big punts from back to front up the middle of the park, then I have no doubt whatsoever that he will do it easy.

If however he is not fully fit or if we continue to play a system where Boyd has his back to 2 central defenders the whole game, then Walter may as well leave him either on the bench or in the Grandstand because he has been about as much use as a waterproof teabag lately.

Everyone's fault but Boyd's again :anguish:

He has to up his game if he wants the century, it's got fuck all to do with anyone else.

He has to up his game if he wants the century, it's got fuck all to do with anyone else.

Yer, that hernia of kennys really hampered boyd, hes acknowledged boyd needs a kick up the arse, didnt you see that?

Yer, that hernia of kennys really hampered boyd, hes acknowledged boyd needs a kick up the arse, didnt you see that?

'If we attack with width'

'If we continue to play a system where Boyd has his back to 2 central defenders'

Clearly having a go at the system the manager is using, hence Smith's fault.

But hey, we all know there's no point in even trying to reasonably debate with you about Kris Boyd.

'If we continue to play a system where Boyd has his back to 2 central defenders'

But hey, we all know there's no point in even trying to reasonably debate with you about Kris Boyd.

Thats one of a number of reasons that is contributing to Boyd barely having a kick, and he has a point, given our best spell in the team came when we played a different system, and that actually coincided with Boyds best spell of form... just shows you how integral our talisman striker is!

:rolleyes:

Good one, cos boydy has been fantastic these last few weeks and ive been shouting that from the rooftops :rolleyes:doh

Care to make up any other false claims?

Boyd has been pretty rotten (his goal return being the most disappointing) bar maybe 1 or 2 performances since he returned from his injury, then again our team has been pretty rotten since the turn of the year... oh wait, I cant say that, thats me deflecting away from Kris Boyd again...

Everyone's fault but Boyd's again anguish.gif

Thats one of a number of reasons that is contributing to Boyd barely having a kick, and he has a point, given our best spell in the team came when we played a different system, and that actually coincided with Boyds best spell of form... just shows you how integral our talisman striker is!

rolleyes.gif

Good one, cos boydy has been fantastic these last few weeks and ive been shouting that from the rooftops rolleyes.gifdoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Care to make up any other false claims?

Papa is getting like Nuremberg Hugh, no reasoned debate allowed, just talk over the top of someone. tongue.gif

Fact is the we are playing exagerates how poor Boyd has been on his return from injury. It would have been less noticable had we still played expansive football.

I'm not saying that Boyd has been blameless or that his game hasn't been up to scratch lately.What I'm saying is that IMO he isn't mobile enough to get free of defenders and get into a space with the ball when his back is to them, so if he isn't getting a supply where he can run on to the ball then he may as well be left on the bench or in the Grandstand.

We all have different opinions about different players and systems and this is mine which I'll stick to.

I think Boyd will play on Wednesday, get a goal and then get subbed for Lafferty after 70 minutes and then he'll be used sparingly for the rest of the season.

I think it's a fair bet that he'll be leaving in the Summer, and if he is i expect Watty will let Lafferty get the game time from now until the end of the season instead of Boyd.

I expect both lafferty and Boyd to start on Wednesday. It all depends on who's playing in midfield. Mcculloch should be dropped (permanantly) and Davis and edu should start with either novo or beasley on the right for some width. Hopefully big boogie will be back as well which makes us more of an attacking threat.