Match Of The Day Thread

Frank Lampards attitude :praise: his desire is just unreal.

i just dont get it why people say Gerrard is better Lampard is the most consistant player in world football apart from Messi but Messi is a different class all together

Gerrard is like Kaka for me, hes stands out because hes a Star in an avergae team, like kaka at Milan. Put Kaka in a madrid team where hes not the main star and hes no where to be seen.

Lampard for me everytime, one of my favourite players.

I think Kakas just struggled to settle in

Hes been the best player in an outstanding Brazil team plenty of times

I agree Kaka is a world class player not legendary but he is world class in there with Cristiano Ronaldo and Ronaldinho but not in the class of Zidane or Pele just watch his goal against Argentina he OUTRUNS Messi

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally i can't believe we had a player as good as Arteta easily one of the best midfielders in the EPL very underrated too which i hate when good or great players don't get noticed because they play for Everton or a Villa like James Milner he is class aswell

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I agree Kaka is a world class player not legendary but he is world class in there with Cristiano Ronaldo and Ronaldinho but not in the class of Zidane or Pele just watch his goal against Argentina he OUTRUNS Messi

Messi's top speed isn't spectacular, he is only quick over a few yards.

no way is hutton getting a red card for that , and then Hutton done a kyle lafferty.

Nah, this time the cunt made contact. How the fuck did Hutton deserve a red for that?

I assume its for throwing the ball at Altidore's head when he was down.

no way is hutton getting a red card for that , and then Hutton done a kyle lafferty.

Nah, this time the cunt made contact. How the fuck did Hutton deserve a red for that?

I assume its for throwing the ball at Altidore's head when he was down.

Hardly a red card, if thats a red card then so is kicking the ball away.